New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Chip
    I have been cheated on and beleive me, after the initial pain and feeling of betrayal, murderous thoughts entered my mind when i found out. I kept signing to myself the "pare ko" song-"kung kelan ka naging seryoso saka ka nya gagaguhin". what did i do? i got even. how? long story na hehehe

but looking back, kawawa din sya sa ganti ko e. i lost my moral high ground when i decided to get even. oh well, i dont claim to be a saint.
    the best thing you can do is move on and live well. thats the best revenge.
    ano ba yun parati nasa preview sa star world

sabi nun lawyer: "to err is human, to get even is divine" hehehe

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ihateyouandme
    guys question: will you ever love someone who has been whoring around so to speak until she is 35 years old? I would just like to know. Will you consider ever loving this kind of person even if she became the mother of your "mistake" child?
    syota ng bayan? wag na bro, iwasan mo na kagad, hindi nagbabago mga ganyan tao, chemicals na ng loob ng katawan nila yun, makati talaga kahit i-rehabilitate mo pa.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ihateyouandme
    guys question: will you ever love someone who has been whoring around so to speak until she is 35 years old? I would just like to know. Will you consider ever loving this kind of person even if she became the mother of your "MISTAKE" child? Considering that she threatened you to marry her?

Another query: This child...it was made by mistake and done not in a good way, where did it came from? heaven or hell? just thinking out loud
    i dont think its proper to even call the child a MISTAKE... afterall, any child wouldnt want to be in that messy set-up...hindi nila ginusto yun, i think his/her parents would more suitable to the term mistake.

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue
    syota ng bayan? wag na bro, iwasan mo na kagad, hindi nagbabago mga ganyan tao, chemicals na ng loob ng katawan nila yun, makati talaga kahit i-rehabilitate mo pa.
    Haha! sabi ko nga eh! hamak pa na mukhang katulong! katulong ng bayan!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
who do you ADMIRED the most