New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I agree with oldblue, the support/guidance for the child is the most important thing, whether the couple marries or not.

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    hhhmmm..ok...nobody admires anyone in the situation.
    Then who do you hate the most in the scenario? Which and who is the most hateful?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    i wont ever marry for a kid...pero hirap salita ng tapos...
    and yes, nobody admires anyone in the situation...

and of course, IMO the guy is not worthy for the love of the latter gal,
    if he's vulnerable sa mga katulad ni 1st gal, eh marami pa syang makikitang ganyan.
    at maraming beses pa sya magkakamali.

mi dos centimo amigo ;)

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    nung nakita ko yung title ng thread, i was gonna put mother theresa. .

looking at the situation, ang biktima dito IMO is the girlfriend, pero if i was her, good riddance, kasi he's already cheating on her, what's gonna stop him from cheating in the future? sure it hurts short term, pero long term, she's better off without him. as for the BF marrying the pregnant girl for the kid's sake, i've seen too many loveless marriages, and it's not pretty, the kid suffers the most. he can support the kid without resorting to marriage.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ihateyouandme
    Very well said!

Among the three who is the most admirable? i know that none may be admirable but rank them 1,2,3..1 as being the most admirable (judging by his/her virtues)
    1 gf - victim
    2 bf - victim of seduction
    3 3rd party - seducer & user & planner.

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    i guess so the gal is better of him. What is everyone's view? Had any of you ever been the number 1, 2 or 3? what did you do when you were in that scenarios? Well right now im getting ready to move on and see the beauty of this world.

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    guys question: will you ever love someone who has been whoring around so to speak until she is 35 years old? I would just like to know. Will you consider ever loving this kind of person even if she became the mother of your "mistake" child? Considering that she threatened you to marry her?

Another query: This child...it was made by mistake and done not in a good way, where did it came from? heaven or hell? just thinking out loud

8. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    ...kahet disgrasyada, always consider a new life (child) as heaven sent. it's up to the parents whether to give the child a good life or make his/her life a living hell.

OT... kala ko rin who you admire for the year 2005.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Fellow male tsikoteers,- tingin kayo sa salamin. It takes 2 consenting adults to consumate a ***ual act, unless under duress.

I do not admire anyone here.

It is entirely the guy's fault. He was not the victim. He was a willing participant. He should be responsible for his actions and he should not 'excuse' himself from it.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I have been cheated on and beleive me, after the initial pain and feeling of betrayal, murderous thoughts entered my mind when i found out. I kept signing to myself the "pare ko" song-"kung kelan ka naging seryoso saka ka nya gagaguhin". what did i do? i got even. how? long story na hehehe

but looking back, kawawa din sya sa ganti ko e. i lost my moral high ground when i decided to get even. oh well, i dont claim to be a saint.
    the best thing you can do is move on and live well. thats the best revenge.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
who do you ADMIRED the most