New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Hi All!

Do you Ladies and Gents know where I can have a gold necklace with the owner's name in script is the pendant or part of the necklace made?

A good example of this would be Carrie's (Sarah Jessica Parker's character in *** in the City) necklace.

This is kinda rush since I plan to give this on the 14th of this month.

I really appreciate it.

Hope to hear from y'all soon.

:regards:

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Try visiting mga jewelry stores sa mga mall. Example sa Galleria, forgot the name lang. Meron pa Kristine's sa Unimart, ewan ko lang kung buhay pa. Next is sa mga alahera talaga

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    There is this one Jewelry shop that can print photo I dont know if they can do names.
    I forgot the name of the shop but it is located at upper ground floor SM north edsa beside
    My shoe rock in front of Joillibee.

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    Try TIFFANY in New York. They make any kind of custom made Jewelry from Platinum to Gold and diamond.

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    Try mo sir sa Greenhills, sa jewelry section nila. Daming shops dun na magaling sa customization.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    sa BINONDO! they customize jewelries at mura pa

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCharger View Post
    Hi All!

Do you Ladies and Gents know where I can have a gold necklace with the owner's name in script is the pendant or part of the necklace made?

A good example of this would be Carrie's (Sarah Jessica Parker's character in *** in the City) necklace.

This is kinda rush since I plan to give this on the 14th of this month.

I really appreciate it.

Hope to hear from y'all soon.

:regards:
    Hello sir! You can go to Hans Brumann's Jewelry Store in Powerplant at Rockwell since they are the ones doing replicas (in real gold and diamonds) of the jewelries used in *** and the City.

I saw the necklace you were referring to with the name "Carrie" na naka display sa showcase nila. If they don't have it in display anymore, you can always ask naman.
    Last edited by LadyRider; January 6th, 2008 at 12:46 PM.

8. Join Date
    May 2004
    try mo sa meycauyan lalo na if you are not into brands pag dating sa jewelry.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    go to binondo, matagal ng nauso yan *** and city neclace, sobrang dami na gumagawa...I think 2-3 yrs ago pa nauso yan

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by v6dreamer View Post
    Try TIFFANY in New York. They make any kind of custom made Jewelry from Platinum to Gold and diamond.
    hehehehe....I think that the TS is asking for a local address....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Where can I have custom gold necklaces made?