New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Saan ba nakakabili ng real wooden baby crib? yung sa sm at babyland made from mdf lang pero super mahal!

TIA

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Try mo sa Pedro Gil (Herran), Sir, ang dami roon. Yung mga furniture stores doon, pwede pa tumawad.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    minsan meron sa mga tabi ng daan...sash works at yung mga gumagawa ng mga gamit yari sa palo tsina...
    kung rizal/pasig area ka meron sa imelda/felix ave....sa bandang manila meron malapit sa lambingan bridge...bago dumating ng seaoil kung galing ka ng Punta/Kalentong area...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Tip: If you can fit a soda can between the bars of a wooden crib, don't buy it. A child can get parts of his/her body stuck in between which may cause injury or death.

Check if all critical areas are padded, too.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sa public market (sa furniture section) meron na nyan, siguro nasa P750 ang price niyan? pili-in mo yung hindi matalim ang mga kanto para safe ang baby mo from cuts and bruises.

kung malapit ka naman sa manuguit-tondo,
    marami dun dahil may mga furniture shops dun.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    Tip: If you can fit a soda can between the bars of a wooden crib, don't buy it. A child can get parts of his/her body stuck in between which may cause injury or death.

Check if all critical areas are padded, too.
    i have to agree with this. wooden cribs are quite dangerous to babies, specially for those babies who are already standing up and play around.

why don't you get one a playpen and crib combo? i got one when my kid was still a baby. nagamit nya as cradle when he was still a newborn, tapos tinaggal lang namin yung upper portion nya, which was converted into a playpen. got it for 7k then, graco ang brand. ang tibay, tapos puro pads ang gilid covered by a mesh net, para presko. pag crib kasi, magagamit lang nya yan habang nakahiga pa sya (7 months below...)

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Along Commonwealth Avenue, yun mga gawa sa pine wood (palo tsina).

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yung mga U.S. brand (like Graco) medyo mahal but sigurado ka na pumasa sa lahat ng U.S. federal regulations at the time of manufacture. Ewan ko lang kung pwede mo pa din i-check ang ratings ng mga cribs/carseats/etc. sa website ng Consumer Reports. Nandun din kung merong recall (pero siyempre hindi na tayo kasali doon, for information purposes na lang).

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Graco is great. I agree, it's better to spend extra on a scientifically designed crib that will not injure your baby.

Wooden cribs aren't only dangerous because you can get something stuck, wedged and/or dislocated between the bars, but, like happy gilmore points out, when the baby is standing, you can't use it anymore. It's easier to climb over the side of a wooden crib than a crib with net sides, as there's more footing purchase.

Our baby is starting to climb out of her crib, but the footing is so loose that she has a very hard time, and we still have time to stop her. Kung wood yan, tiyak marami nang bukol sa ulo.

Nice thing about the "modern cribs", no hard edges to injure themselves on. Parang basketball ang galaw ng anak namin sa crib niya, di siya nasasaktan. And it folds up and fits in the trunk for trips to the in-laws.

We have an extra wooden crib that we never used once we got the Graco...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Pwede mo na ibenta sa threadstarter ang wooden crib mo, niky.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Where to buy wooden baby crib?