New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Just wanna share this info especially to those who wants to get into multi-level marketing. Incidentally, i see that the Amway store in Balintawak closed and was replaced by Wow Magic Sing. Could it be related to this? Not to put down mlm in general, this is only as a word of caution.

http://www.merchantsofdeception.com/

excerpt...

" Why would Amway Quixtar allow their loyal distributor force to be systematically defrauded? Why would Rich DeVos, Dick DeVos, Doug DeVos and Steve Van Andel financially reward the very people committing an MLM consumer scam against their own distributor force? These questions have a billion dollar answer that can be found within the pages of Merchants Of Deception, a 300 page book I wrote that you can download for free.

I was a loyal, trusting IBO for almost a decade, building an international Amway Quixtar business to the Founder’s Emerald level before discovering and documenting fraud and corruption across every major line of sponsorship. I loved the principles that I had been led to believe the business was built upon.

I was shocked to learn and document almost 100% of distributors recruited into the Motivational Organizations lose money, with many losing tens of thousands of dollars.

Dick DeVos was President of Amway and allowed distributors to be defrauded of millions of dollars. He is now running to become the Governor of Michigan..."

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    whats wrong with them e ang mahal-mahal ng mga goods e regular consumer goods lang naman binebenta nila...

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Businesses like that are unsustainable.

Look at all the pyramid/networking type businesses... they come and go.

The only people who really make money from businesses like that are the ones who start the business and the ones who join early.

What's Wrong with Amway/Quixtar?