New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    My worst crash involves my pickup truck & a bus bound for Baguio. Was raining hard & I was following a truck along the north expressway. Truck braked, I braked, my pickup truck skidded towards the left lane, bus rammed right at my side. Good thing the slippery road made the impact less damaging as it kept my truck sliding away from the point of impact. Was thrown to my side but was still able to steer my pickup towards the side of the road. I walked straight to the bus to see if anyone's hurt. I was glad nobody including me was hurt. The bus driver said he thought it is going to be an ugly accident upon seeing me swerving to his path. His bus only suffered bent bumper. Left side of my truck damaged but still drivable.

That accident thought me a lesson to slow down when the road is wet. A lot of drivers risk their lives speeding on wet roads. Every now & then I see others along the road not lucky as I am getting out of the accident unscatched.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    meron ba ditong NAMATAY na tapos NABUHAY ulit?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    naala ko sa kuwento ni yebo ang movie na "final destination 2"

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Nung holyweek ng 1994 nangyari ito sa national highway ng laguna (calamba), may isang L300 na hindi tumingin sa sidemirror niya at umalis sa kanyang lane, malas naman na ako ang katabi niya kaya't nung bumangga siya sa lancer box type ko nuon nawalan ako ng control at sumalpok naman ako sa isang passenger jeep na nakahinto lang sa opposite lane. wasak yung harapan ng lancer ko nuon at sabog yung harapan kong goma. Kaya't salot talaga sa kalsada yung mga driver na hindi marunong gumamit na side at rearview mirror nila. Yung side at rearview mirror ay nilagay doon para gamitin at hindi ito vanity mirror lang
    Last edited by sauman; January 21st, 2004 at 10:15 AM.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    1) Na rear-end ko Honda Accord.
    2) Head on sa driver side. (while walking home)

6. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Just last monday night around 10pm. While driving my gen 1 crv along UN ave. I stopped at the intersection on MH del Pilar for a trafic light and when it turned green I started to cross. And then wham a stupid jeepney driver rammed me on the side. (rammed because the way the jeep looked, it was accelerating than slowing plus its front bumper is made of steel. ) Still shocked fromi it. The damaged was the all lower part below the door guards. front left fender, driver side door (the top part of the door opened up like a sardine can) and rear left passenger door. Both the front at rear mags sustained scatches. The only fustration is that the jeep has only minor damages wherein a minor welding job is all he needs, while mnine needs a new front fender, front door, suspension parts for the front, floor boards, mudguards and 2 wheel well garnishes. grrrrrrrrrrrrrr... The bad thing also my participation is going to cost me since its a 4 year old car. And I can't get any reinbursement from the jeepney driver.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    OT: pwede bang ipakulong yang mga yan???

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Pwede mo idemanda kung may police report. Pag di kayang sagutin ng driver, aabonohan ng operator at sisingilin sa driver.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by Olive Drab
    hehehe...this calls for a new thread :D

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Originally posted by Olive Drab
    Hmmm...baka 'Near Death Experience' ang ibig mong sabihin.:freak: calling Maddam Auring.....

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
What's the worst collision or crash?