New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    na try ko lang local is cebupacific

international tigerairways, amazon.com and international hotels...

no problems so far....

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I've bought a couple of DVDs through a local online shop: www.pinoydvd.biz

Next day delivery sya. No problems encountered whatsoever.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    I've bought a couple of DVDs through a local online shop: www.pinoydvd.biz

Next day delivery sya. No problems encountered whatsoever.
    how was mode of payment?

Dividi ba?

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    there is actually an online website that really promotes e-commerce.

you find the item you want, "BUY" it, pay for it (via bank deposits rather than cc) then you just wait 2 days for the item to be delivered to you.

as for the products being sold in the site, there are mp3 players, cellphones, laptops, cameras headphones etcetc. all are warrantied, all are brand new

there are even carparts, but by order.

www.tradeport.com.ph

with regards to "purely" transacting online, i think it will not work (here in the Philippines), mainly because most Filipinos think they are prone to fraud. it doesn't necessarily mean they are, but the "its better safe than sorry" mantra of most Filipinos have kept the whole country from taking advantage of e-commerce. hopefully, with Tradeport we can finally take full advantage of e-commerce even if it is half baked ( bank deposits rather than cc) in any case, there is a nearby bank in almost every corner of the country.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I tried few times yung mga online Gift buying lang at yung Island Rose so far ok naman. Pero int. flight tickets at Hotel bookings malimit ako wala pa naman sumablay..

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    counted ba ebay philippines? i've bought several items from there, contacted the seller directly by email. ok naman, bank deposit (i have no credit card, i dread the thing hehehe), delivered the next day by air21. i prefer bank deposit kasi meron ka record ng transaction. also deal only with sellers with 95% satisfaction and above.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Philippines sa Cebu Pacific pa lang with CC payment. My wife booked a room sa Caylabne online but we paid after the stay.

International I use paypal for ebay. CC for Amazon, expedia, travelocity and a few other sites.

When I was living overseas, I loved online banking. Did all my transactions and bill payments online.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by midinite View Post
    how was mode of payment?

Dividi ba?
    Payment is via credit card. I think you can also opt to pay via bank transfer.

Hindi sya dibidi. DVD talaga. They also sell MP3 players, cameras, and some other electronic gadgets.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradeport View Post
    there is actually an online website that really promotes e-commerce.

you find the item you want, "BUY" it, pay for it (via bank deposits rather than cc) then you just wait 2 days for the item to be delivered to you.

as for the products being sold in the site, there are mp3 players, cellphones, laptops, cameras headphones etcetc. all are warrantied, all are brand new

there are even carparts, but by order.

www.tradeport.com.ph

with regards to "purely" transacting online, i think it will not work (here in the Philippines), mainly because most Filipinos think they are prone to fraud. it doesn't necessarily mean they are, but the "its better safe than sorry" mantra of most Filipinos have kept the whole country from taking advantage of e-commerce. hopefully, with Tradeport we can finally take full advantage of e-commerce even if it is half baked ( bank deposits rather than cc) in any case, there is a nearby bank in almost every corner of the country.
    What banks can be used? Is it also direct payment to the seller? Any "special discounts" kaya?

10. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    My tito usually buy's online stuff's mostly elvis presly item's. Cguro naka 10 order na din kmi half from america and australia all stuuff's came the only problem is they never will never be ontime.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Whats ur Philippine online shopping experience?