New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If you were in the states or some other countries pwede mong iwan sasakyan mo kung san ka inabot ng inuman at balikan mo na lang the next day.

Try doing that here, if you're lucky enough, only side mirrors and center caps will get stolen. Or worse the whole vehicle might be snatched from where you left it. But for me, I'd rather drive at a snail pace back home much safer.

And I don't think that 20km/h ride back home after a couple of bottles would create an accident scene. That's 20kph NOT 20mph. The previously posted 10 bottles was a drinking spree at a bachelor's party with designated non-drinking driver holding the steering wheel to drop us back on our own pads.

*Edit: Btw, what's with the all caps post? :confused:

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ako pag lasing na, sobrang tahimik na. manhid na buong katawan ko eh.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kapag ako ang taya, di ako nalalasing.

kapag libre, ang saya-saya ko!!!

hic!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Liberated na ko kapag lasing...

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Masayahin..makulit....feeling lahat close...heheheh pero safe lalo magdrive kasi alam ko mas mabagal ang reflexes ko pag nakainom...

6. FrankDrebin Guest
    Pag me tama na = Feeling geniuse

Pag tinamaan na = Antok na antok na

Pag lasing na = Nahihilo na

Pag lasing na lasing na = Nasusuka na

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    drink + drive = crime

pag nalasing ko..tahimik lang ako..pero minsan
    tamang kulit....hehehhe

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    depends sa comfort level ng mga kainuman....

not so really close people, boss or newly acquainted people.....tahimik lang and observing, tipid ang mag ngiti, try to to be poise and concious at all times.

sanggang dikit na tropa, relatives....makulit, joke cracker, walang inhibitions.

with girls.....pa-kyut, well-mannered, gentleman pero wait lang maging tipsy yung girl para maka-attack! joke!

masarap yung dala mo lang ang tama, mahirap yung sagad sagaran and throwing up na sa kalasingan.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    napanood ko sa discovery channel na the more you drink, you may get horny thoughts pero sa totoo lang, bumababa ang testosterone level mo.

so if you are a very chronic heavy drinker, as the years past a guy can be infeminated because of the drop of testosterone in his system, which can lead to sagging/narrowing of the shoulders as well as enlargement of the pelvic region.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ako, hindi ko alam.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
What's ur attitude pag nalalasing?