New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    imagination mo lang yan OB

na-insecure ka kaya you concluded that gays work out to make straight men feel insecure

i see lots of gymfit gay men but i never felt insecure

how about the other guys here? do you guys feel insecure pag may fit na gay sa paligid?

we couldnt care less diba?

pero OB gets irritated when there are gymfit gay men around
    Sir uls. Actually hindi ako ma-insecure if nakakits ako ng muscled gAys but instead i wish i had the time to visit the gym more often. But it is beyond me why they sre putting in that looks. Maybe OB is right - to mingle with other men in the gym and in the locker room.

OB how true na if you put on too much muscle, junior will kind of start shrinking?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Sir uls. Actually hindi ako ma-insecure if nakakits ako ng muscled gAys but instead i wish i had the time to visit the gym more often. But it is beyond me why they sre putting in that looks. Maybe OB is right - to mingle with other men in the gym and in the locker room.

OB how true na if you put on too much muscle, junior will kind of start shrinking?
    :bwahaha: not really true if you're all natural, but once you start using steroids then that's a different story.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I Think nagmumukha Lang lumiit dahil lumaki yun mga muscles mo all around except your patotoy

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Steroids lang naman ata nakakapag-paliit ng etits.

So kung natural lang, di naman siguro yan liliit.

OB, ano whey protein mo? Hehehehe.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    OB post ka na kasi ng pics!

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    just a fad, like all other else will fade away soon. ano naman kaya magiging uso? low waist (underwear showing) skinny jeans pero imbis na boxers, thong na

anyway i wouldnt want to use those nerdy glasses on any sports, pagtinamaan ka sa mata they will cause more injury than protection

7. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Madalas na naka ganyan mga bading na call center agents na pasosyal.

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    ^^^ hindi nga?!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2011

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by miLes
    just a fad, like all other else will fade away soon. ano naman kaya magiging uso? low waist (underwear showing) skinny jeans pero imbis na boxers, thong na

anyway i wouldnt want to use those nerdy glasses on any sports, pagtinamaan ka sa mata they will cause more injury than protection
    they are not using it while playing sports, kasama Sa fashion nila outside of their sports

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
what's with the nerd look?