New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by uls

imagination mo lang yan OB

na-insecure ka kaya you concluded that gays work out to make straight men feel insecure

i see lots of gymfit gay men but i never felt insecure

how about the other guys here? do you guys feel insecure pag may fit na gay sa paligid?

we couldnt care less diba?

pero OB gets irritated when there are gymfit gay men around
    most gay people don't admit that they're gay but can flirt with your sweetheart. Wag mo kse isipin LNG ang mga obvious na bakla.

Tsk Tsk sabi k sayo uls go out there and experience the world stop reading. and maybe this is heads up to u too, some of them would explore ***ual relations with girls too. Malay mo pati crush mo mbiktima nla I have been hanging out with them so I discovered these disturbing things

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by pop3corn View Post
    most gay people don't admit that they're gay but can flirt with your sweetheart. Wag mo kse isipin LNG ang mga obvious na bakla.

Tsk Tsk sabi k sayo uls go out there and experience the world stop reading. and maybe this is heads up to u too, some of them would explore ***ual relations with girls too. Malay mo pati crush mo mbiktima nla I have been hanging out with them so I discovered these disturbing things
    OB Baka ma-influence ka nila at sumali ka sa kanilang "samahan", ah...

3. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10

OB Baka ma-influence ka nila at sumali ka sa kanilang "samahan", ah...
    yeah, u might consider this a selfless act coz I'm practically alone out there for you guys. It's a thankless job and worse, na-ridicule pa nga ako.

I knew of more cases but hindi ko na maikwento pa for the limits of OT. Basta eto n LNG, pag ang misis/gf tries to diffuse a situation by saying wag ka mag-alala honey bakla ang boss ko or nag-majong kmi ng mga amigas / beckys, be very very wary. I believe also na 50% ng nakukuha ng mga girls sa bridal shower eh non-straight.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    These trends are started by designers, who send and pay celebrities to wear clothing accessories. Pictures circulate in hopes it catches to become a trend. It was in the news a couple of years ago and is big business; but some fail too.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005

ano tingin mo sakin walang alam sa mundo?

dami bi***ual ngayon. mga ayaw aminin bakla sila... mas acceptable ang label na bi

--

so you've been hanging with bi***ual men? and you're gymfit?

hahaha

i'd like to comment pero wag nalang

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    yeah, u might consider this a selfless act coz I'm practically alone out there for you guys. It's a thankless job and worse, na-ridicule pa nga ako.

I knew of more cases but hindi ko na maikwento pa for the limits of OT. Basta eto n LNG, pag ang misis/gf tries to diffuse a situation by saying wag ka mag-alala honey bakla ang boss ko or nag-majong kmi ng mga amigas / beckys, be very very wary. I believe also na 50% ng nakukuha ng mga girls sa bridal shower eh non-straight.
    haha so you're fighting a war all by yourself?

Don Quixote fighting windmills

anyway... di naman bago yan sinasabi mo

may theory nga re the gay gene

how gays pass their genes from generation to generation

ang explanation -- straight men think gays are safe so they allow gays to be with their women. so gays have easy access to females and can impregnate females thereby passing on their genes

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    ingat ka sa mga pagsama sa mga beki OB.
    madalas yung mga ganyan, nahahawa, bumibigay na rin.......

8. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    imagination mo lang yan OB

na-insecure ka kaya you concluded that gays work out to make straight men feel insecure

i see lots of gymfit gay men but i never felt insecure

how about the other guys here? do you guys feel insecure pag may fit na gay sa paligid?

we couldnt care less diba?

pero OB gets irritated when there are gymfit gay men around
    ako na tatawa ako at sa loloob ko sinasabi "t*ng in*ng to ang laki laki ng katawan bading pala".:bwahaha: lalo ako na tatawa pag tititigan ako ng masama tapos pag sinita ko na or marinig ko mag salita bading pala kaya naka titig pag ganon napapa mura na lang ako sabay tawa.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    ako na tatawa ako at sa loloob ko sinasabi "t*ng in*ng to ang laki laki ng katawan bading pala".
    eto sample......

10. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Eye protectors? ... they improve your game by not letting the players worry too much about getting hit in the eyes.
    yung classmate ko na varsity ng bball malabo mata may grado yung protector/goggles niya.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
what's with the nerd look?