New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    happened to my son in Pagudpud don sa wind mills.. sobrang lakas nang waves... nawala yung shades nya.. then after a few minutes.. binalik nang dagat.. hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by loverlionus View Post
    Oakley Halfjackets, in Baler a few years back. Taking pics and videos of the kids surfing, when a huge wave swamped me and was underwater. Focused on continuing the shots so did not notice that the shades was gone. Only found out when I saw the soft case back in the room.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Some jewelry at the airport. Was too drowsy from lack of sleep and didn't want to argue with security so I took it off and placed it in the tray and forgot about it. When I came back for it, it was long gone.

I remember a tourist we were sharing a boat with from Miniloc in El Nido dropped her SLR in the water. That was the longest period of awkward silence I've experienced.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005

I lost my car to carnappers, while it was parked in the ATC Parking Lot.. Napag-tripan malamang dahil nakitang modified at narinig na kargado... Oh well.... Kaya from then on,- stock na lang ako...

And luckily recovered it the following day ala Starsky and Hutch..... Nai-kwento ko na rito iyon,- mahabang istorya....

4. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    [COLOR="#008080"]

I lost my car to carnappers, while it was parked in the ATC Parking Lot.. Napag-tripan malamang dahil nakitang modified at narinig na kargado... Oh well.... Kaya from then on,- stock na lang ako...

And luckily recovered it the following day ala Starsky and Hutch..... Nai-kwento ko na rito iyon,- mahabang istorya....

natandaan ko iyan bro, you're on a date when it happened diba?

btt: rayban aviator na bigay pa ng tatay ko

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by benchman View Post

Sakto bro.,- ang galing ng memory mo....

I was actually stealing a kiss as the lights went out...

Iyon pala, someone's stealing the car na... hehehe...

6. Join Date
    May 2014

Share mo naman bro

Sent from my SM-C900F using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Aug 2009

Care to share the experience boss? Parang nakakatakot pala pumunta ng ATC ah..

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    Some jewelry at the airport. Was too drowsy from lack of sleep and didn't want to argue with security so I took it off and placed it in the tray and forgot about it. When I came back for it, it was long gone.

I remember a tourist we were sharing a boat with from Miniloc in El Nido dropped her SLR in the water. That was the longest period of awkward silence I've experienced.
    It's so nice when a man wears a jewelry. Tipong 1 bracelet lang. My boss wears a necklace pero yan mahirap dalhin

Why didn't the bangkero jump to retrieve the camera?

I didn't know this! Probably wasn't a member yet. ATC was built in the early 90s diba? You were single pa pala that time?

Quote Originally Posted by benchman View Post

I just remembered I lost an earring (just one) that my Dad gave me. That was supposed to be a gift from my Mom ata but I cried because my Dad didn't get me one so my Dad gave it to me instead Tapos nawala pa!

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    My uncle's office keys, house keys, rental storage keys, multiple car keys (including the one for the car we rode in), and other work keys when I lost his key ring on 30-40 ft of water in a lake. He was on a boat fishing while my cousins and I were on the shore playing. He shouted at me to bring out the cooler from the locked car and bring him a couple bottles of water. I had to swim out to him to get the keys. On the swim back to him, I put his keys in my swimming trunk pocket. When I got to the boat, the keys were gone. Uh-oh.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2010

Sakto bro.,- ang galing ng memory mo....

I was actually stealing a kiss as the lights went out...

Iyon pala, someone's stealing the car na... hehehe...
    ,,,,,iyan ang hindi mo na-idetalye noon bro hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I just remembered I lost an earring (just one) that my Dad gave me. That was supposed to be a gift from my Mom ata but I cried because my Dad didn't get me one so my Dad gave it to me instead Tapos nawala pa!
    driving home when i picked him up at the airport from the states way back late 90's. probably he noticed me stared once with his shades.
    waiting for the green light, walang sabi-sabi he put the shades on my eyes
    he gave me so much stuffs that i kept for decades. pero yung shades lang talaga ang tanging nawala ko. never i told him about it until now but i just felt that he was looking for it, though never he asked.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast