New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    yun me nanganak sa car mo sa car mo swerte daw yun, and malay mo youll be meeting an accident but the cat saved you for the time they had taken, wag mo na muna benta car mo malay mo me lucky charm yan

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Perhaps a sign that could have kept you from harm. Malay natin?

3. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Kami naman yung optra namin hindi mabenta cguro dahil sa black cat na laging nasa street namin..Cguro nga may meaning yung mga bagay na ganyan kung alam lang talaga natin..

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    bosing sana malamig na ulo mo ngayon after the initial frustration has passed...but this is a hilarious story!!! :bwahaha:

i know it's always funny when it happens to someone else, but this is a scene straight out of a comedy movie :hihihi:

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    kinda frustrating but funny story..

Quote Originally Posted by greenlight
    I got the same remarks from my officemantes when I told them why I was not in the office today. Surprising, nobody doubted my story.
    got an idea for my next alibi...

6. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    so, how was your morning today? :D

hope everything's ok now....

7. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankDrebin
    Paano naman yung mga cars na ginawang gawaan ng anak?
    maging pugad daw ng tiyanak yung mga kotseng ganun. :whoa: kelangang pabindisyunan agad yan. :bwahaha:

8. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    yakee pero swerte nga daw yun sabi nila

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Hi Guys,

Thanks for your colorful comments. I enjoyed reading all of them.

My day was OK today even though I was the butt of jokes. All of my officemates find my story hilarious and gory. Nobody now wants to lend their car to me especially if I will park it in my garage.

I met an old friend today who I have not seen for a long time. We had a good lunch. I also had a job interview today (remember that I was semi-retired) which I feel went well. I am keeping my fingers crossed and hoping that I get this job.

I was waiting for someone to mention the infamous and well-loved "butiki" from the other thread. Thanks rst619 for that funny remark.

I have fully recovered from that incident and I just laugh now whenever I remember that day. But still, I hope that doesn't happen again.

Good day to all of you!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
What a way to start my day!