New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Hi! What online shop gives you a better deal in terms of price,delivery time,warranty claims? Both international and Local.thanks!

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Amazon bar none. They have good prices on footwear and electronics. I compare the price of Amazon with other online shops and most of the time Amazon is cheaper even against brick and mortar stores. Their customer service is impressive. I've reported an undelivered item and when we found the item they just gave it to me. It was worth less than 10 dollars but still! The other online shops I frequent are Nordstrom, Saks Fifh Avenue and Vitamin World. I never had problems either.

I never shop online locally.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    ^ i bought some stuff from amazon last year - then complained after 3weeks items never arrived.
    3 days later - two packages with the same set of items came.
    i waited a few days waiting if amazon will ask to return
    the duplicate. nada.
    so i sold the other one at half the local retail price. ☺

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    In my case I asked for a refund. It was really quick. When we found the item I asked them to recharge and they said they won't anymore. Wow! That is why I am a loyal Amazon customer

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    International: eBay for brand new and used items. Amazon for brand new items.
    Local: Lazada

6. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Trusted pa ba ang lazada?. Madami kasing nagrereklamo online na fake or class a yung mga binebenta nila. Yung kapatid ko nabiktima din nung bumili sya ng LG G3 battery. Pag dating ng package naka Bubble wrap lang yung mismong battery wala manlang sa karton na may lg logo etc. After 2 months bumigay agad at nung na compare nya yung itsura. Ibang iba yung itsura sa orig. Kaya lesson learned di na sya bumili kahit kelan sa lazada

Sent from my H220 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    ^ Sa pag tingin tingin ko sa lazada. Marami silang item na walang brand. Parang class A lang..

8. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    So far, lahat ng nabili ko sa Lazada successful naman. There are times na malaking mura sa kanila.

Dashcam
    Hot and cold water dispenser
    Antivirus software
    Quadcopter

It is important that you read the details carefully and know exactly what you're buying.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    yup read the detail carefully. marami items generic lang, no brand label. marami na rin ako nabili sa lazada from smart phone to gym equipment so far ok naman.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    I've never had problems with items that are directly sold by Lazada. Delivery is usually within 3 days and everything is in good condition.

It's the items that are from 3rd party sellers that sometimes has problems.

One thing Lazada lacks is there is no way to contact the seller if you want to inquire details. The website or app also doesn't give enough details about the item(s).

sent via Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast