New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    My Mom is complaining to me that our former driver only paid in the first 2 months so that's a total of P2k Sometimes I am disappointed in my Mom because she can't seem to empathize. Although I do think she has a point that our driver needs to make a bit of an effort to pay just whatever amount. We loaned him April 2017 and it's already 2018 He still drives for us and gets paid (but not full time anymore) I told my Mom DO NOT bring up the topic of his loan because we cannot afford to lose him completely. But it makes me think, does this mean lista talaga sa tubig?
    Kaltas mo sa sweldo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Yung kasambahay namin kaltas sa weekly sweldo ang mga utang niya.

Ang maganda sa ksambahay namin, hindi basta basta nangungutang. Kung kailangan lang like pag may nagkasakit sa isa sa mga anak at pag enrollment time for school supplies. Yung panganay niya ipinasok ko sa UP at may stipend (though late lagi) kaya mejo bawas gastos.

10 years na sa amin yun pero nahihiya pa din mangutang hehehe

3. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    yun na nga.
    why not make him full-time again? that way, he might be able to pay off a bit more.
    o, gawin nyong hardinero or something.

i vaguely remember, may covering story ito. but i can't seem to remember...
    iirc nagkaproblema sa hulog ng bahay pag ibig?

Sent from my SM-C900F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    makikirant nga ako dito.

my sister just terminated my mom's (well their) maid 3 weeks ago even if the maid owed her money (sabi sister ko 11k daw utang). abuso na. she let them live in the house behind theirs for free, on the condition na only 2 days off per month, to not go on vacation without a reliever (which my sister pays a daily salary to na.mas mahal kasi "lavandera rate") and to not go on vacation when my sister is on vacation. naka 2 na bakasyon siya last year kasi nagkasakit daw ang hipag at namatay ang tyahin, each one lasting 2 weeks. then my sister came home for a vacation last december and she feigns sickness at dun daw siya magpapagaling sa probinsiya nila. e december so my sister could not find the help they get when this maid is not there. so kahit isang pupuntahan sana ng sister ko wala siya napuntahan. this maid did not come back until after a week later that my sister's 1 month vacation ended! and bakit daw hindi binigay sa kanya yung 13th month pay niya!!! so sinulsulan ko sister ko to finally fire her. it still took her 2 weeks to leave the free lodging provided for her and her husband. wala na siya work and now they need to rent.

got a new maid for my mom from zambales. sabi ng misis ko magaling magalaga sa mom ko at masarap magluto. although 10k sweldo niya mukhang sulit naman. the one that got fired had a 6.5k salary + free rent.
    Last edited by yebo; February 4th, 2018 at 12:29 AM.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Off topic, but what's the usual salary rate for a driver na stay-in? Work load not too much just drive to and from the office maybe 3x a week. Is it fairly higher than a household help?

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    The max I lend is 2 months their salary. Then every sweldo (15 & 30), kaltas ng at least P500 (they can pay higher if they want to).

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by willownavarro View Post
    Off topic, but what's the usual salary rate for a driver na stay-in? Work load not too much just drive to and from the office maybe 3x a week. Is it fairly higher than a household help?

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk
    Definitely higher than househelp. Pay depends on the length of service and benefits.

Ours dati P12k stayout - 5x a week (except Sunday) 9 hrs work beyond that OT pay P50/hr, Extra pay if outside MM, P150 for lunch/dinner.

I think minimum is P9k. Mahirap maghanap na ng stay in ngayon. Sa Tita ko 6.5k stay in niya pero pinapa aral niya anak. The rest na kilala ko stay in above P15k sweldo pero more than 10 yrs na sa kanila.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    di tulad dati, mga tao ngayon may ambisyon sa buhay

nowadays it's almost impossible now to find people who will dedicate their whole working lives to serve a family and get paid peanuts

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567