New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: I believe in...

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Darwin's Theory of Evolution

17 29.82%
  • Creationism (Story found in the book of Genesis)

24 42.11%
  • Both

14 24.56%
  • Neither... I believe in something else

2 3.51%
Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    evolution

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Genesis is only as real as Malakas at Maganda. If you believe you are Jewish, then you believe in this. Each civilization has its own version of creation. Remember the Church locked up Galileo because he said the sun is the center of the Universe.
    Last edited by Monseratto; April 17th, 2005 at 07:53 PM.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    I have utmost faith in the Judeo-Christian view of creation, though it may be deemed illogical by most (and with reason, too). People may call it foolhardy, i call it faith, haha. By the way, the evolution theory has as much solid evidence today as it did when Darwin first put it forward, which isn't much really. So a theory it remains.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    both

5. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    i believe in the bibile and i believe in the theory of evolution. The theory of evolution was accepted by the vatican na

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    evolution of man is still just a theory, flawed pa rin ang mga evidence. creatonism depende sa faith mo yan, pero mas naniniwala ako sa bible, kasi yung bible is evidence itself, madaming pinatunayan, so depende na lang sa iyo kung saan ka mininiwala.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Pure Evolution..

Matalino ang tao....hanggang sa matutunan nya maniwala sa diyos..kaya merong thread na ganito.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by squala
    Evolution has evidence unlike creation. Although we cannot grasp God completely, we can use logic to figure out if we really came to be just out of Adam & Eve. They only had sons, right?
    uso na before ang incest kaya dumami lahi ni adam and eve

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by kiper
    Matalino ang tao....hanggang sa matutunan nya maniwala sa diyos..kaya merong thread na ganito.
    So lahat ng naniniwala sa diyos ay bobo?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto
    Genesis is only as real as Malakas at Maganda. If you believe you are Jewish, then you believe in this. Each civilization has its own version of creation. Remember the Church locked up Galileo because he said the sun is the center of the Universe.
    actually, the Genesis story is just a rehash of other creationism story of other civilizations.

you can also spot some similiarities with them.

btw, there's an interesting *twist* in the Genesis story... a good one actually. Adam & Even was not banished because disobyed God by eating the fruit of knowledge. they were banished since they might also eat the fruit of life (since they already have the knowledge about good and evil), which would mean immortality for man (that does still not deserve it after doing that).

Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
What do you believe in? Evolution or creationism?