New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    asking because in this day in age i think its stupid if you don't

aside from the threat of AIDS its the unwanted pregnancies that you also got to watch for

of course absitnence still best weapon some may say...HELLO!?

in our place alone at least 10 "accidents"

who's to blame?
    -parents?
    -school?
    -friendster/myplace/icq/ym?
    -txting

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'll teach him/her abstinence.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    here's a classic debate.

The conservatives dont agree with teaching "safer" *** (promoting condom use) coz its just like telling the kids "it's ok to have *** as long as u use a condom"

The liberals say u have to teach kids "safer" *** coz kids will have *** sooner or later so its better that they be more responsible.

So it all comes down to YOUR values.

Lets say u have a daughter... and she's starting to be interested in boys... and boys are beginning to be interested in your daughter. Do u tell her about the *** stuff?

If u have a son... do u tell him HOW NOT to get a girl pregnant?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    if i have kids...yes, i would. why not??? it wil be for the good of all.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Abstinence is great. But the question is how long can people abstain from ***?

Lalo na when ur a teen with raging hormones.

In Africa, they teach abstinence... so there are girls who remain virgin till they get married. Then they get devirginized by their husbands and get infected with HIV.

So the only foolproof way is to marry someone who also abstained till marriage. And both remain faithful to each other. Easier said than done.

Many people still think HIV/AIDS is a gay thing. Or a prosti thing. Or only promiscuous people get it.

Here in the Phils., HIV has reached the general population. Wives of seamen have been infected by their husbands. The wives are not promiscuous. Wives and gfs of promiscuous men get STD. Remember Kris Aquino?

Young people now are very casual towards ***. its no big deal to them... its almost like kissing or shaking hands. Hence the high numbers of teen pregnancies... and STDs

Yes. Information is power.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    would I teach my kids safe/responsible ***?

yeah sure, why not?

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    ill tell my son in time, he will be able to do it, however for kids nowadays its so advance, i thought i started young, grade 4 mga 10yrs old ata ako nun, we started watching ****, yet i myself just practise self gratification, i only had the real thing by 22, ill tell my son all the do's and donts

for my baby girl, virginity is the most precious gift you give to your husband " wala siyang pwedeng isumbat sayo" so abstain=)

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Most filipino men become ***ually active mid to late teens.

If they decide to settle down at age 27-30, thats 10 or more years of "adventures".

10 years... how many *** partners? how many panganay? hehe

If i had a daughter and she remained virgin till she gets married, papa-AIDS test ko muna husband-to-be nya, complete STD screening pati hepatitis B/C hehe

then he better be loyal to my daughter hehe

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    yes definitely, kahit medyo mahirap para sa isang ama huhu!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
At what age do you talk to kids about the "birds and the bees"?