New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Chip View Post
    *jun,
    youre right about the rowdy servicemen, but its no longer limited to people in the army, now its the ESL teachers and other foreigners that are raising hell, getting drunk, picking fights and just pissing the koreans off. Lalo na sa Itaewon, weekly may rumble hehehe. Di na nga ako bumabalik don, except during the day.
    They need to outlaw soju. That's nasty stuff with an even nastier "kick". I once drank a bowlful (big white mixing bowl) while earning my coin. That was a Friday. I spent Saturday and Sunday propped against the toilet because I kept throwing up. The rest of the hangover lasted well into Tuesday. After that, I never touched another drop of alcohol for the rest of my time there.

Add: GI's new there think they can handle soju. They realize too late they can't and then the disorderly conduct starts. I thought I could handle soju. Boy, that was a rude shock. Soju is on a class of its own for getting people drunk and getting them fighting.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; January 30th, 2007 at 08:49 PM.

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    OT: ano nga ba uli yung korean bug?

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    ok lang yan racist comments, ganun din naman siguro sila pag sila-sila lang nag-uusap, who cares!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    ^^^^^

smartest post evar!!!!!

:fly:

Edit I think all who watches oprah are FIDIOT<<< +++++++ for generalization

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by usokpower View Post
    I do understand that your neighbor behaved in a very rude manner when she confronted your wife. But I hope you dont put this in the wrong way, however, why do you allow your children to play at the corridors of a condo?
    Given that the children aren't supposed to play in the corridor, that doesn't give the "UNK" the right to kick them, let alone badmouth his wife.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    i don't mind your asking, usokpower. here's to clarify.

we do not willfully allow the children to play in the condo's common areas. but children being children, they play outside of our unit when nobody is watching.

our condo is different from the cityland types that i've seen in metromanila. ours is a low rise, low density building with an open, central atrium and two diverging corridors leading to the side of the building.

i wasn't there during the incident and i gleaned this by watching the surveillance video. a 7-year-old niece arrived for a visit and after some time, she and my 7-year-old went out to play jump rope in the atrium. after five minutes, my son went out on his twistcar. the sound of the twistcar rolling by might have might have the been the noise that irritated the korean. he passed by the korean's door a total of two times before the korean stormed out and started yelling.

we could understand her being pissed off with our children. it was her subsequent behavior that made me lose my temper.

until this moment, the ajumma and i haven't crossed paths yet.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    no need for an explanation pare, kahit na maglaro ng maglaro sa corridor anak mo, the mere fact na your wife went to apologized should had been enough if it's someboby else, but not for this UNK, to hell with them!!!, palaruin mo ulit yun anak mo sa corridor....they don;t have the right na sipain yun twist car ng anak mo kung sa akin nangyri yun kahit wala ako ibabato ko mukha niya yun laruan ng anak ko...for them to know na nasa pilipinas sila and they should be the one to adjust tofilinos and not the other way around

8. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    sa mga expats dito sa pinas pinakamasama talaga ugali ng mga koreano. sarap talaga sapakin ang mga yan lalo na kapag nakita mo kung paano babuyin ang mga pinay nilang mga empleyada. (isunod mo na australyano sa mga walang modong dayuhan dito sa atin)

pero talagang bad trip kapag may naglalarong bata sa corridor ng condo. nag-e-echo kasi ang ingay. lalo na kapag nagbasketball pa. . . asus, sasakit talaga ulo mo !

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
ugly-natured korean