New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Sa mga IT guys, I need your suggestions on what training to get. Ano ba ang in demand na course or certification ngayon? (other than ITIL and SAP). Any IT or Managereal course will do. Please advice. Thanks.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by wakin View Post
    Sa mga IT guys, I need your suggestions on what training to get. Ano ba ang in demand na course or certification ngayon? (other than ITIL and SAP). Any IT or Managereal course will do. Please advice. Thanks.
    Technical courses: Business Objects, SAP
    Management courses: ITIL
    Others: IT Security
    Certification: CISCO, DOT NET, CISSP

3. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    in demand pa ba ccna?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by wakin View Post
    in demand pa ba ccna?
    still in the market.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    guys anymore suggestions? maski hindi technical.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Pwede mag-add? I want to build a career in IT. In experience, informal training lang and self study lang ako with networking. I want to learn more pero hindi ko alam kung ano maganda i-specialize as I realize that IT has a lot of disciplines.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    just a word of advice.

get training in a field or skill that you're interested in, that prepare you for a career that you want to have. too many people go after what is "in" or what is "hot" without bothering to find out if their skills, temperament, and career aspirations have any relevance with the training.

for example, so many Pinoys here in the States go into nursing because it's "hot" and it pays well...so many people get stuck in a job they hate kasi ayaw pala nila yung naglilinis ng t*e :bwahaha: whereas others love their job because they love helping sick people get well.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Other than ITIL, meron din COBIT, international din pero more into operational controls sa IT. Check mo na lang sa isaca.org.
    Last edited by pdc2; October 6th, 2007 at 10:40 PM.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by empy View Post
    just a word of advice.

get training in a field or skill that you're interested in, that prepare you for a career that you want to have. too many people go after what is "in" or what is "hot" without bothering to find out if their skills, temperament, and career aspirations have any relevance with the training.

for example, so many Pinoys here in the States go into nursing because it's "hot" and it pays well...so many people get stuck in a job they hate kasi ayaw pala nila yung naglilinis ng t*e :bwahaha: whereas others love their job because they love helping sick people get well.
    Salamat sa advise Fafa Empy! Ganito kse yun, I like the "network admin" type of job in IT kse it's very "hands-on" and I have relevant (but very little) experience. I heard that SAP is something good to learn and they pay a lot for people who knows this pero all I know that it's an ERP (Enterprise Resource Program) and it's expensive to learn (mahal ang training and certifications). I plan to migrate to Canada or Dubai in two years so I really want to get an idea on what I should learn while I'm still here kse mas mura mag-aral dito sa Pinas. What do you think?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The cost of training for SAP is almost the same here & abroad.

Though IMO it's better to be trained here since you don't have a language/cultural barrier between you and your instructors.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Training suggestions