New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Btw, I've attached a flyer that I got for the local SAP training here.

http://www.*********.com/?02ymzcdb3i9

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    kung swak sa mga interests mo, go for something with a business/management element.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    dapat may vision ka, like for your career.

ako kase straight na ko sa marketing, implementation side. kaya i'm planning to take up integrated marketing communications for masters.

pero gusto ng parents ko mag mba den ako, so pagkatapos nung IMC ko MBA naman.

tas mag-certificate course na lang ako sa AIM ng market research, para kumpleto na pag nag-apply ako ng ASPAC-CPM (Certified Professional Marketer).

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda View Post
    The cost of training for SAP is almost the same here & abroad.

Though IMO it's better to be trained here since you don't have a language/cultural barrier between you and your instructors.
    Ohh... Well, at least I won't have a language/cultural barrier between me and the instructors.

Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda View Post
    Btw, I've attached a flyer that I got for the local SAP training here.

http://www.*********.com/?02ymzcdb3i9
    Thanks bro!

Quote Originally Posted by badkuk View Post
    kung swak sa mga interests mo, go for something with a business/management element.
    Salamat sir! I'm really thinking hard about this. I'm graduating (sana) this April 2008 with a BSBA-Marketing Mangament degree which I also plan to use.

Quote Originally Posted by torque2006 View Post
    dapat may vision ka, like for your career.

ako kase straight na ko sa marketing, implementation side. kaya i'm planning to take up integrated marketing communications for masters.

pero gusto ng parents ko mag mba den ako, so pagkatapos nung IMC ko MBA naman.

tas mag-certificate course na lang ako sa AIM ng market research, para kumpleto na pag nag-apply ako ng ASPAC-CPM (Certified Professional Marketer).
    Salamat po sir! Gusto ko din sanang kumuha ng MBA if I can afford it too. I feel kse that I don't have that much time left to study everything I want to learn eh.

5. Join Date
    May 2009
    PM me for your SAP training requirements.. will try to help you out...

6. Join Date
    May 2009
    Hi,

Since you guys mentioned about ITIL... Any of you guys might be interested to pursue and attend an ITIL V3 Foundation Certification Course. See below for the details.. tnx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

ITIL V3 Foundation Course New Schedules - ECC International
    ITIL V3 Foundation Course
    17-19 June 2009
    16-18 Sept 2009
    18-20 Nov 2009
    Makati City Philippines

A B O U T* T H E* P R O G R A M
    This exciting and dynamic 2 ฝ ‐day course introduces learners to the lifecycle of managing IT services to deliver to business expectations. As well as an engaging, case study based approach to learning the core disciplines of the ITIL best practice, this course also positions the student to successfully complete the associated exam, required for entry into the future ITIL v3 intermediate and Manager level training courses.

The ITIL Version 3 best practice is composed of five core disciplines: Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operations and Continual Service Improvement. These disciplines represent a service life cycle framework that further enhances alignment to the business while demonstrating business value, ROI and enabling IT to solve specific operational needs.

W H O S H O U L D A T T E N D ?

IT Management
    IT Support Staff
    IT Consultants
    Business Managers
    Business Process Owners
    IT Developers
    Service Providers
    System Integrators

L E A R N I N G* O U T C O M E S

At the end of the training, participants should be able to:

• Identify the key principles and concepts of IT Service Management.
    • Identify the benefits of implementing ITIL in an organization.
    • Identify the Service Management processes and how they map to the Service Lifecycle.
    • Identify the basic concepts and definitions related to the Service Lifecycle.
    • Identify the activities and roles involved with the Service Lifecycle.
    • Identify the relationship of each component of the Service Lifecycle and how they map to other components.
    • Identify the factors that affect the effectiveness of the Service Lifecycle.

C O U R S E* O U T L I N E

• The Service Lifecycle
    • Generic concepts and definitions
    • Key Principles and Models in
    • Service Strategy
    • Service Design
    • Service Transition
    • Service Operation
    • Continual Service Improvement
    • Processes overview of
    • Service Strategy
    • Service Portfolio Management
    • Demand management
    • Finance management
    • Service Design
    • Service Catalog Management
    • Service Level Management
    • Availability Management
    • Capacity Management
    • Supplier Management
    • Information Security Management
    • IT Service Continuity Management
    • Service Transition
    • Service Management as a practice  Change Management
    • Service Asset and Configuration Management
    • Release and Deployment Management
    • Service Operation
    • Event Management
    • Request Fulfillment
    • Incident Management
    • Problem Management
    • Access Management
    • Continual Service Improvement
    • Functions
    • The Service Desk function
    • Technical Management function
    • Application Management function
    • IT Operations Management function
    • ITILฎ Qualification scheme
    • Mock Exam

Your Course Facilitator:

NANDKUMAR SANTHANAM
    Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
    Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator with Messaging (MCSA)
    ITIL Foundation Level Certified
    COBIT Foundation Certified
    EXIN Certified ITIL Manager (ITSM) – Service Delivery and Service Support
    Project Management Certification, ExpertRating Solutions, USA
    Six Sigma Black Belt Certified.
    COBIT 4.1
    PMP 1234757

Nandkumar*has more than 12 Years of practical IT Service experience in various organizations, and, as a consultant, has helped corporate Giants in India such as EDS, EXL, Aperion Technologies etc. on ITIL Processes implementation and improvement.

About ECCI

ECC International is a knowledge-based firm with activities covering consulting, assessments, training and e-learning. The firm prides itself in providing innovative programs and cutting edge seminars in line with its vision to be the leading provider of highly integrated, sustainable and cost effective management systems in Asia. The consulting and training services of ECC International have been acquired by over 500 organizations in the Asia Pacific region, 80% of which are Multinational companies. ECCI is set apart from other similar companies in the industry by its distinct strength: Experience, Expertise and Excellence

------------------------------------------------------------------
    For Registrations and Inquiries: Please call Ren Pereira at (02) 750-5671-73 or email me at ren*eccinternational.com.

7. Join Date
    May 2009
    You might want to be trained for ISO 27001 - Information Security Management System....

INFORMATION SECURITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (ISMS - ISO/IEC 27001:2005) CERTIFIED LEAD AUDITOR COURSE
    29th June to 3rd July 2009
    19th to 23rd October 2009
    Makati City

A B O U T T H E P R O G R A M
    With a stunning adoption rate of 20 folds over the past 5 years, ISO/ IEC 27001 Information Security Management System (ISMS) is one of the most looked-upon standards today. Get access to the International Standard on Information Security Management today and be a certified ISMS lead auditor that will help distinguish you from the rest of the crowd and add value to the organization.

This five day ISMS Lead Auditor training course provides information security professionals with the knowledge and skills required to assess the conformance of an organization's ISMS to ISO/ IEC 27001:2005 (ISO 27001). This course is RABQSA accredited with the instruction, course content, course duration, examination and administration regulated by them. Delegates should note that evening work is required during the course and there will be a two and half hour examination conducted on the final day of the course. Delivered by experts from Standards Australia (SAI GLOBAL) the program will serve all the knowledge needs that you are looking for!

Who Should Attend?

ท IT Managers

ท IT Consultants

ท Information Security professionals & Internal Auditors

ท Quality professionals

L E A R N I N G O U T C O M E S

At the end of the training, participants should be able to:
    ท Understand and be able to interpret the requirements of the ISMS standard (ISO 27001)
    ท Will be equipped with knowledge and skills required to perform audits of Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) against the ISMS standards

ท Be recognized as an ISMS LA Auditor

ท Will satisfy the training requirements for initial certification as an IRCA ISMS auditor.

ท Add value to the organization and strengthen the ISMS implemented within the organization

ท Increase personal skill level and improve competency level in the area of ISMS

C O U R S E O U T L I N E

ISO 27001 Information Security Management System (ISMS) introduction

Interpreting ISO 27001 ISMS
    Information Security Risk Management
    Introduction to ISO 19011 ISMS Auditor Selection Process
    ISMS Audit Process
    ISMS Audit Preparation
    ISMS Audit Execution
    ISMS Audit Recording
    ISMS Corrective Actions Review
    Comprehensive course materials
    Formal written examination- ISO/ IEC 27001:2005 Lead Auditor Qualification

Your Course Facilitator:

Rakesh Pandey, CISA, CISSP, BCCE, CBCP

Lead Auditor BS 25999

Lead Auditor + Tutor – ISO 9001 : 2000

Lead Auditor & Lead Tutor—BS 7799:2002 & ISO 27001:2005

Lead Auditor + Implementer + Tutor – BS 15000 (Now ISO 20000)

Former Head - Corporate Services, ABN AMRO India

Former CISO & Head – Business Continuity Management, India

Retired Commander—Indian Navy

Rakesh’ practitioner experience spans 25 years in areas of Risk Management/Security (including Technology Risk Management, Information Risk Management and Security Risk Management).

For Registration and Inquiries, please call Ren Pereira at (02) 750 5671 to 73 or email me at ren*eccinternational.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Training suggestions