New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I would have thought Woodrose, Southridge, Xavier and ICA were on that list. Even Poveda.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Xavier is in that list. Woodrose & Southridge, both Opus Dei schools should be in the list.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    buti na lang... tinanggap ako sa government high school dati...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Considering na yung mga listed tuition fee bale wala lang yan compare sa actual na gastos per year. yung allowance lang ng isa student baka more than 100K na per year

5. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by NightRock View Post
    Considering na yung mga listed tuition fee bale wala lang yan compare sa actual na gastos per year. yung allowance lang ng isa student baka more than 100K na per year
    Nasasayo ang allowance. Anak ko nabuhay ng GS at HS nagbabaon ng recess at lunch. Binigyan ko lang ng allowance na P1,000 a month nung Junior high na sya. Mas magastos pa rin college

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by NightRock View Post
    500/day ok na.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Personally, I'm only eyeing to send my kids to XS/ICA or AGS. I feel that it's the right balance of good education while still staying in touch with reality (albeit barely). ISM and BSM for me are too detached from the world, too utopian, too high end.

A good private grade school for me is a must, but hopefully for high school my future kids pass Pisay. Aside from the free tuition, you get education that's as good as the best private schools in the country (and exponentially better when it comes to math and science). You also get to interact with people from different walks of life, so you break that imaginary bubble of shelter early on. After 4 (now 6) years of high school, you'll also graduate with a strong sense of nation, which will hopefully stay with you until you reach adulthood.
    I have a cousin who graduated from Pisay. She discouraged her sister from going there (they didn't get in anyway). Their family would visit us sometimes and she would always bring with her study materials hehehe

Modesty aside, I am supposed to go to Pisay. I am a waitlister which qualified after some students backed out. But during that time there was snail mail only and I received the offer letter by late July. I already established myself (both acads and friends) in a State U HS so I didn't accept it.

Php600 per year lang tuition ko hahaha
    Last edited by Lew_Alcindor; August 20th, 2015 at 05:49 PM.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Parang gusto ko na tuloy mag tAyo ng school... He he

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by amoyligo View Post
    Ano meron sa math nyo bakit lagi kayo nakakacompete sa international math contest.

Kakaiba talaga skwelahan yan. Lalo na nung late 1980s to early 90s yung mga neighbor ko nag-aral st jude eh bahay-school-bahay. Pag nagbasketball kami mga nakadungaw sa school bus.
    early stage pa lang nang grade school talagang advance math na sya pero hindi naman lahat ganun katulad nang mga kaibigan ko may buhay at lakwatsa din naman kami.

Baka kasi mga Nerd yung mga kakilala nyo mukhang libro.

I admit magaling talaga sa math kaya BS Math kinuha ko sa college hehehe tapos nagmaster pa ako nang math.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Grabe mahal mga tuition na yan. Haha
    Ako noon nasa 30k per year lang. May social life naman ako. Hehe
    Pero mukhang worth it namab kahit ganyan ang tuition.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast