New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    Just drive along Abad Santos heading towards Recto (which is the direction heading away from Rizal Avenue).

When you reach CM Recto stoplight turn right.

When you reach the 2nd corner to your right turn right, you are now in Tutuban. You will know that it is the correct entrance because there are guards inspecting all incoming vehicles.

Just drive straight in. Parking will be to your right.

To get back to Abad Santos, just drive along the same road you entered (it's one way, you'll never go wrong).

When you get to the end of the road, turn right, diretso Abad Santos na iyon. You can turn left and head back to Manila/Caloocan/Rizal Avenue.
    Just want to add something...

It's actually the third corner( along recto avenue), first is Narra st, second is Antonio Rivera, where in you will see almost all MCU-divisoria and Blumentritt jeepneys are turning right creating a monstrous jam all the time there, just pass thru it then you will see the entrance of tutuban mall, beside is the Bonifacio monument.... just go stright after the guards, then on first corner you will see BPI bank( that's the parking tower already above it), turn right then you will see the parking entrance where you get your parking tickets... HTH..

WBR,

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Innova_Boy View Post
    Just want to add something...

It's actually the third corner( along recto avenue), first is Narra st, second is Antonio Rivera, where in you will see almost all MCU-divisoria and Blumentritt jeepneys are turning right creating a monstrous jam all the time there, just pass thru it then you will see the entrance of tutuban mall, beside is the Bonifacio monument.... just go stright after the guards, then on first corner you will see BPI bank( that's the parking tower already above it), turn right then you will see the parking entrance where you get your parking tickets... HTH..

WBR,
    you can actually avoid this entrance if you enter via Mayhaligue. coming from Monumento (on J. Abad Santos), this is the first street right after Bambang. Turn right on this street and you'll eventually end up at the entrance of the open area parking.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by squatt3r View Post
    you can actually avoid this entrance if you enter via Mayhaligue. coming from Monumento (on J. Abad Santos), this is the first street right after Bambang. Turn right on this street and you'll eventually end up at the entrance of the open area parking.
    I would definitely suggest this route. Because the first time i went there thru C.M. Recto, I missed the Tutuban entrance ( beside the Bonifacio monument ), and binaybay ko yung Recto towards Del Pan. The road was almost blocked by the tables of street vendors and pedestrians. at wala ng U-Turn slot. Ang tagal ko ding ginapang yon plus katakot takot na excuse me and makikiraan po. It was a nightmare.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    I would definitely suggest this route if you are coming from bambang/abad santos streets. Also, this same route or dagupan st. should be your exit point.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ok din ito. Buti may nagpaliwanag na ng daan. Hirap kasi ako ipaliwanag. Kapag ako nag-explain niyan baka lalo pang mawala yung nagtatanong. hehehe.

Adviseable ito kung tinanghali ka ng dating. Kung mga 8-9am ka naman dumadating sa Tutuban, wala pang traffic sa harap.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mag 168 nalang kayo. linalangaw na tutuban dahil sa 168, masmadami daw mura.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    plan namin ng wife ko magpunta ng 168 this sunday. agahan namin para wala pang tao. dating gawi....magpapark ako sa Pearl Hotel/Tower (limot ko na) sa UN ave then sakay jeep papunta Sta. Cruz. tapos jeep ulet divisoria.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kc,
    Sa 168 nga ako nagpupunta. Nakikipark lang ako sa Tutuban. hehehe. Minsan sa Divisoria Mall.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Ok din ito. Buti may nagpaliwanag na ng daan. Hirap kasi ako ipaliwanag. Kapag ako nag-explain niyan baka lalo pang mawala yung nagtatanong. hehehe.

Adviseable ito kung tinanghali ka ng dating. Kung mga 8-9am ka naman dumadating sa Tutuban, wala pang traffic sa harap.

Salamat po sa lahat ng mga nag-reply.. Kahit hindi ko naman masyado naintindihan explaination nyo..hehe Hindi pa kasi ako nakapunta dun kahit minsan sa Tutuban area. Check ko na lang map ko bago pumunta. Masmaganda kung maaga kami nandun na noh? Sana mag-enjoy ako sa pagshopping! Merry Christmas na!

Thanks!

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Kapag 168 mall, I just park at Tutuban tower parking (yung multilevel, flat rate Php50.00). Kapag sa open parking ka ng Tutuban nag-park, flat rate Php60.00.

Then I walk the same road I drove into going to the tutuban parking. Pagdating ko ng CM Recto (labas na ng Tutuban), I turn right then walk a lil more.

When I see the first street corner on my left, tumatawid na ko. Kalye na ng 168 yun. Sandali na lang nasa entrance ka na (Pasilyo 1-O). hehehe.

Hindi 90 degree yung kanto. Mga 45 degrees lang. May pulis naman parati dun. Itanong mo lang kung saan ang Soler St.
    guys.. pakitingin kung tama ung map ko.

Coming from J. Abad Santos, turn right ako sa C.M. Recto. Then diretso upto the third block? Papasok ako sa may "01" ("02" is the 4th block..) then look for the Tower Parking at dun ako magpapark?

After magpark walk palabas papunta dun sa may "03" (eto na ung 45degrees) nandun na ung 168 Mall? Tama ba ko? Punta kami bukas.. Takot ako sa traffic. Okay na ba kung nandun kami around 7am?

Sa N.Domingo, San Juan pala kami manggagaling. Okay ba daan na Aurora Sta.Mesa - Malacanang - San Beda - Recto?

Thanks!

kiper
    Last edited by kiper; December 11th, 2006 at 08:14 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Tips going to tutuban mall