New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    ... that I already have P23k worth of games sitting in my steam library.

Di ko na malaro since my 1st child came.

steam.jpg

2. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by yubby24 View Post
    ... that I already have P23k worth of games sitting in my steam library.

Di ko na malaro since my 1st child came.

steam.jpg
    Steam sale pa. Hahaha
    Ako din dami ko laro sa steam lib na di ko pa nalaro.

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by chronicle View Post
    Steam sale pa. Hahaha
    Ako din dami ko laro sa steam lib na di ko pa nalaro.

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk
    Ako rin. Paglaki-laki ng anak ko maglalaro kami pareho. Can't wait.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    steeeing controls work on spotify.. wtf.. lol

5. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Today I learned about all the unread "Requests" on my Facebook messenger!!! Grabe I just recently discovered so many unread messages from people na di ko friends sa FB! Like may one instance na minessage ako ng gas boy malapit sa amin kasi nahulog ko yung credit card ko!!! All the while I thought I just misplaced it and never found it!! Good thing I had it blocked agad pero that was two months ago and ngayon ko lang nalalaman ito!!! Another message I got was from a manager (Who I don't directly report to) in my company thanking me for bringing her home after a night out. That message was sent last May 2019 pa and I just read it today!!! Grabe!!!! Siguro kaya medyo snob siya sa akin kasi di ko siya nireplyan for the past few months HAHAHAHA

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Luiscachero View Post
    Today I learned about all the unread "Requests" on my Facebook messenger!!! Grabe I just recently discovered so many unread messages from people na di ko friends sa FB! Like may one instance na minessage ako ng gas boy malapit sa amin kasi nahulog ko yung credit card ko!!! All the while I thought I just misplaced it and never found it!! Good thing I had it blocked agad pero that was two months ago and ngayon ko lang nalalaman ito!!! Another message I got was from a manager (Who I don't directly report to) in my company thanking me for bringing her home after a night out. That message was sent last May 2019 pa and I just read it today!!! Grabe!!!! Siguro kaya medyo snob siya sa akin kasi di ko siya nireplyan for the past few months HAHAHAHA
    she made the first move. good luck bro

7. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    she made the first move. good luck bro
    hahahaha During that time, I was not really expecting her to thank me, since she was drunk and probably didn't remember what happened, so I just left it at that. I just did what every gentleman would do, just bring her home and don't expect anything in return.

8. Join Date
    May 2009
    hahahaha During that time, I was not really expecting her to thank me, since she was drunk and probably didn't remember what happened, so I just left it at that. I just did what every gentleman would do, just bring her home and don't expect anything in return.
    Could be the start of something significant brother. Worth taking a chance, perhaps? Hehehe. Good luck.

TIL that my youngest is the favorite of his grandma. She's already made preparations to leave him with a big property. Hihihi. [emoji16]

Sent from my Nokia 5110 using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Bro, the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen is alive and well!!! Yeah!

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    this morning was the 1st time i used jumper cables.

sa tagal ko nag diy, ito ang unang pagkakataon mag "series" (di ba sa local mechanical jargon ito ang tawag natin ) ako at consult ko pa talaga car manual kanina
    Yes bro.

But in fact, technically it should be "parallel"

You put one battery in parallel with another to increase the current capacity.... And jumpstart the car...

Bro.lsb, where are you?

Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast