New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 47 of 48 FirstFirst ... 37434445464748 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    Til that using clean kitty litter is an effective dehumidifier. Pwedeng pwede sa mga kotse kapag tag-ulan or pag may garage queen sa Bahay.

Just put it in an open but secure container or in an old sock and you're good to go. Kung baga it'll act as 1 big dessicant.

Sent from my RMX3690 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Nice tip! What kitty litter do you use. I use bentonite easy scoop brand the least dusty among all I tried. And tofu litter separately, because 1 of my cats don't want to use tofu.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ^ kalimutan ko na name pero the one w/ The purple and white packaging.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    made from coconut natural product, perla is supposed to be more hypoallergenic than the competition made from cousin plants.
    many folks use perla for their undies.

in terms of cleaning ability, however, the newer dishwashing formulations are superior.
    forty years ago, after a nice oily meal, i would wash the oily platos and the cooking pots three times with "ordinary soap" or even breeze clothes detergent, before that oily film disappears. today, using modern dishwashing agents, once is enough. vasta hindi kinukuripot ang dishwashing agent.
    My dermatologist recommends it for my allergy prone skin.download-20-3-.jpg

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

4. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    in terms of cleaning ability, however, the newer dishwashing formulations are superior.
    forty years ago, after a nice oily meal, i would wash the oily platos and the cooking pots three times with "ordinary soap" or even breeze clothes detergent, before that oily film disappears. today, using modern dishwashing agents, once is enough. vasta hindi kinukuripot ang dishwashing agent.
    Exactly, kalokohan ung ad ni Bitoy about Joy dishwashing liquid na isang patak, isang katutak [emoji16]

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    TIL that you can enable or disable read receipt for each conversation thread or group chat. I don't have to stay ninja to all my friends, just to annoying ones. Just click the "I" in the upper left corner of the chat room and scroll to the bottom to see this option.

Read receipt yung nakikita mo kung nabasa na nila message mo at the same time nakikita nila kung nabasa mo na message nila. Eto rin yung 3 bouncing balls while you/they are typing. screenshot_20240307_135547_messenger.jpg

6. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    TIL that you can enable or disable read receipt for each conversation thread or group chat. I don't have to stay ninja to all my friends, just to annoying ones. Just click the "I" in the upper left corner of the chat room and scroll to the bottom to see this option.

Read receipt yung nakikita mo kung nabasa na nila message mo at the same time nakikita nila kung nabasa mo na message nila. Eto rin yung 3 bouncing balls while you/they are typing. screenshot_20240307_135547_messenger.jpg
    Same with MS Teams sa work. Tinurn off ko rin yung read receipt ko dun for the same reason.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Ooops! Wrong thread

8. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    TIL that burying dogs or any pets in your backyard is bad feng shui.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2024
    Today I learn how to make best adobo in all of Bogo! The secret is....

SHHHHHHHHH! Hehehe!

10. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Kahapon umorder kami thru grab. Ung isang kasama namin (na bata pa), sent us a grab link. We tapped on the link, tapped on “join”, then placed our orders sa kanya-kanya naming grab app. Na-charge din kami kung ano lang ung kanya-kanya naming order, then we shared the delivery fee.