New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    experience is a very good teacher and the mistakes we have made along the way made us wiser. if you were to do it all over again, how would or what would have you done? if i could do it all over again, i would have taken skill courses than pursuing a degree i did not really use. how about you?

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    I think that i am very good with financial analysis and the numbers game (statistics, modeling et al) but engineering is really my first love and loving it...

3. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    i would've studied more in college instead of going out to parties and only trying to get passing grades and get over school as quick as possible. i should've continued college and studied at london or france then get a master's degree at stanford university or MIT then join the USMC for 4 years after college before i start working. mali ko kasi nung college i took a 4 year course lang and started working asap, sa isip ko kasi non di worth it mag aral ng ganon kahirap tapos di ka naman kumikita. ang nasa isip ko lang non kumita ng pera but if i studied more i'm sure i would've been paid more and gotten a lot more opportunities in life.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i could have taken medicine.......
    i could have been wise on finances ten years ago......
    i could have had another kid......