1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    May oras na pala ng paghuhusga!

Expires on: 08-Oct-13
    extension ng mayan calendar!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    As administrator of Tsikot.com, I am surprised of this talk of the site closing down.

The admins are monitoring and working on the backend, keeping the site online and further improving services and features.

Tsikot.com is going nowhere and will remain 100% Filipino-owned as long as can be.

Your community has never been stronger. Traffic is getting bigger by the day with tens of new members signing up everyday.

As you noticed, loading speed of pages is decent and we are working to further upgrade our servers to further improve your browsing experience.

We will soon be upgrading the bulletin board system to make it more social-oriented and simpler.

We are also in the planning stage of launching the Tsikot.com Tapattalk app. Tapatalk just upgraded their software and we had to deactivate it for the meantime but will be activated as soon as we thresh out certain script conflicts.

We know there are other Pinoy Automotive Forums out there and we encourage the growth of other online communities, car-related or not.

:-)

Doc Tsikot

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    There's the answer you're looking for, Shadow

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by tsikot View Post
    As administrator of Tsikot.com, I am surprised of this talk of the site closing down.

The admins are monitoring and working on the backend, keeping the site online and further improving services and features.

Tsikot.com is going nowhere and will remain 100% Filipino-owned as long as can be.

Your community has never been stronger. Traffic is getting bigger by the day with tens of new members signing up everyday.

As you noticed, loading speed of pages is decent and we are working to further upgrade our servers to further improve your browsing experience.

We will soon be upgrading the bulletin board system to make it more social-oriented and simpler.

We are also in the planning stage of launching the Tsikot.com Tapattalk app. Tapatalk just upgraded their software and we had to deactivate it for the meantime but will be activated as soon as we thresh out certain script conflicts.

We know there are other Pinoy Automotive Forums out there and we encourage the growth of other online communities, car-related or not.

:-)

Doc Tsikot
    Finally! reply from the admin...thats the only thing we needed...assurance from admin that you're still there looking out for us...

Admit it or not...you've been out of the picture for quite a while now...lots of our question are not being address.

See? Guys if you'll bring out issue out in the open..they will come

Si renz nagsumbong!

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    hahahaha

wala akong contact sa admin, shadow, ikaw meron hehehe

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    hahahaha

wala akong contact sa admin, shadow, ikaw meron hehehe
    Ano ka ba? Masyado mo ako overrate, wala ako kakilala sa mga admin

But I noticed that if I bring out issues in the open mabubuhay sila...hihihi

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Wala na namang thrill at excitement sa thread na ito, natapos na mga haka-haka. Until....
    (wait for the next episode)
    (smiley)

8. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    :party:

too short

9. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Ayan may sagot na pero wag natin kakimutan ang kotse.com na handa tayong ampunin

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Forum Runner

10. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    wala na...... hindi na pwedeng bilhin ni Shadow ang Tsikot

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast