New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    The Vatican, no less, issued this. Makes us wanna think twice about some of of our road rage moments.

1. You shall not kill.

2. The road shall be for you a means of communion between people and not of mortal harm.

3. Courtesy, uprightness and prudence will help you deal with unforeseen events.

4. Be charitable and help your neighbor in need, especially victims of accidents.

5. Cars shall not be for you an expression of power and domination, and an occasion of sin.

6. Charitably convince the young and not so young not to drive when they are not in a fitting condition to do so.

7. Support the families of accident victims.

8. Bring guilty motorists and their victims together, at the appropriate time, so that they can undergo the liberating experience of forgiveness.

9. On the road, protect the more vulnerable party.

10. Feel responsible toward others.

By the way, it doesn't have to be limited to 10. For Philippine roads, it can go up to 50!
    Last edited by Memphis Raines; June 19th, 2007 at 11:07 PM. Reason: add text

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    how many of these do puv drivers follow kaya? hehe

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    thou shall not look at another driver's ***y passenger

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post
    Hehehehe!!

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post
    Geez, this makes me a world class sinner. LOL. What if the other driver's ***y passenger is looking at me?

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Thou shalt not drive without a license

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ogpro View Post
    Geez, this makes me a world class sinner. LOL. What if the other driver's ***y passenger is looking at me?
    Hahahaha!!!!!

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    "Basta jeepney driver,- sweet lover"....

3001:thud:

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    this list is bogus...

the real #1 should be "thou shalt not camp in the motherf'ing fast lane!!" :rant:

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered View Post
    this list is bogus...

the real #1 should be "thou shalt not camp in the motherf'ing fast lane!!" :rant:

but pinoys think they're the fastest drivers on the road, even at 50kph! that's why i hate the expressway, 'coz all the slowpokes are on the left

one more for the list:
    "if you are driving a tricycle, thou shalt stay on the side of the road and not hog the middle and thou shall not cast evil,offended looks at drivers who honk their horns at you for doing so"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
The Ten Commandments of Driving