New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    ang tanong bakit yan pangalan nyan, baka itali kayo ng octopus or shellfish sa dagat pag natsamba kayo

You'd be surprised sa pangalan ng katabi ni Tali ...... si Maya-Maya

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Lakbay hits mommy mo just to go to S&R. Is there a sizeable permanent resident population?
    Nope. There's barely anyone from Monday afternoon to Thursday. You just see the help and security. Most of the people have moved to newer / better places.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    Like Fuego, Tali is fast becoming a victim to the "rent-a-vacation-home" syndrome.

Rich folks opting to rent out their (once) prized vacation homes if just to cover on maintenance and operating expenses.

I've seen quite a few Fuego residences getting "dugyot" because of this. Even if the club posts signs that Fuego is not allowing (or condoning) homes for rent.
    I guess with the ease of travel, the cost of maintaining, finding the right people to care for the property, and the with many, many nice resorts to choose from all around, having a Baguio home and beach house isn't the must have it was once for any middle-upper and upper strata family, unless you plan to retire at the place. Even for companies nowadays they already do away with the requisite executive and staff vacation house i'd surmise. Yung mga meron lang are the older companies.

Quote Originally Posted by K.I.L.L. View Post
    Nope. There's barely anyone from Monday afternoon to Thursday. You just see the help and security. Most of the people have moved to newer / better places.
    Nice if you're into the laid back, quiet life. Important lang is the security.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ^

They're all in Balesin now I suppose ..

5. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    You'd be surprised sa pangalan ng katabi ni Tali ...... si Maya-Maya
    i dont get. is it name after bird?

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    "tali nah!"