Aug 2016
    anybody been to tali beach? any good?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by beebee View Post
    anybody been to tali beach? any good?

We go there maybe every other year (stay at a family friend's place along the beach). For me it's okay and laid back so long as you have a good place to stay in (preferably with a swimming pool and walking distance to one of the beaches). The beach isn't as good as those in other places (grey sand, limited shoreline) but it is okay for swimming. I noticed though that it is clean in the morning when there's a fresh tide then in the afternoon i noticed there's already trash floating at times.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    tnx is it safe? thinking family outing there. 15k for a whole house with pool is reasonable

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tnx is it safe? thinking family outing there. 15k for a whole house with pool is reasonable

Relatively safe but i believe there are incidents of theft so it's best to keep your valuables with you wherever you go (don't leave alone sa house when you go out, and then don't leave them in the car when you park at night).

Of course, always watch the kids when they swim whether at the house or on the beach as there is no lifeguard (not sure lang dun sa main beach itself).

5. Join Date
    Sep 2014

ang tanong bakit yan pangalan nyan, baka itali kayo ng octopus or shellfish sa dagat pag natsamba kayo

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    The beach itself is OK but nothing to daydream about. It's nothing fantastic but the community is safe and secure. Weekdays are splendid as it's really quiet and you can relax. My mum moved there permanently this year and her only complaint is that S&R is too far away in Nuvali.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Tali is relatively okay.

Your experience would be subjective to your location.

Is the house that you rented near/far from the beach?

Cleanliness of the house?

Amenities?

Pool?

Billiard table?

Note: Bring everything that you would need. Tali is a bit far from downtown Nasugbu, where most of the convenience stores (and groceries) are located.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by K.I.L.L. View Post
    The beach itself is OK but nothing to daydream about. It's nothing fantastic but the community is safe and secure. Weekdays are splendid as it's really quiet and you can relax. My mum moved there permanently this year and her only complaint is that S&R is too far away in Nuvali.
    Lakbay hits mommy mo just to go to S&R. Is there a sizeable permanent resident population?

Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    Note: Bring everything that you would need. Tali is a bit far from downtown Nasugbu, where most of the convenience stores (and groceries) are located.
    Agree here. Learned the hard way and one thing i hate is being called to drive to town to buy a small item that you need for your dinner.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Agree with the responses of the guys here. Nice getaway place for a couple of days.

We rented a place with 4 big rooms, a pool, a huge living room and kitchen, and a six car garage for about 20k, i think.

Bring all the stuff you want and need, market is around 30 to 40 minutes away.

Sent from my ASUS_X00DDA using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Lakbay hits mommy mo just to go to S&R. Is there a sizeable permanent resident population?
    Like Fuego, Tali is fast becoming a victim to the "rent-a-vacation-home" syndrome.

Rich folks opting to rent out their (once) prized vacation homes if just to cover on maintenance and operating expenses.

I've seen quite a few Fuego residences getting "dugyot" because of this. Even if the club posts signs that Fuego is not allowing (or condoning) homes for rent.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast