New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31198

Quote Originally Posted by m_ronald
    "I hope the ban of your other account isn't permanent, but if it is, I hope you do learn to behave this time... it would be a shame if they had to IP ban your computer.

I suppose they reacted thus since you actually managed to provoke one of the most laid back members on this site... oh, that's me, by the way... watch yourself, and there should be no further trouble."

He's so affected he even got the time to sent me a PM.Do you know the meaning of laid back?
    Actually, yes, I do know the meaning of "laid back"... it means I slept very well last night because I managed to get you to get yourself banned again.

When I logged in last night, saw you banned, and saw your new log-in and you watching the "wheel well thread" like a hawk, I figured you wanted the attention. I knew you were going to do something like that, and I knew you were going to get banned again, and I'm happy to have helped it occur sooner than later.

Just letting you know, no hard feelings. If you want to confess your sordid love for me, go ahead. Oops, you can't...

-----

*mods: Sorry for creating a new thread thus, but I felt it proper to let other people know exactly why he was banned...

and *other members:

If somebody... anybody starts messing with you, no matter who, feel free to use the "report" button, that's what it's for. Or, you could work out your differences via PM. Don't have it out online, and don't stoop to their level. I only butted into the fight in that thread because it irritated me that no one was reporting this behavior. I could let it slide if it was just me, but I don't like seeing other people fighting because of trolls. Entertaining for some, maybe, but not for the ones doing the fighting.

:cheers: One less troglodyte...
    Last edited by niky; September 26th, 2006 at 12:04 PM.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    napasilip ako sa dictionary for the definition of 'troglodyte' :hihihi:

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    m54...ano nabasa mo??

la lang, tinatamad akong maghanap ng dictionary or i-search sa google...

baka meron kang mas interesting na definitions...herherherher

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    trog‧lo‧dyte  /ˈtrɒgləˌdaɪt/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[trog-luh-dahyt] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
    –noun
    1. a prehistoric cave dweller.
    2. a person of degraded, primitive, or brutal character.
    3. a person living in seclusion.
    4. a person unacquainted with affairs of the world.
    5. an animal living underground.

Good job niky, I hate trolls...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    5speed...parang yung pinost ni bluebimmer ang nabasa ko hehe

1 down....1 to go? :evillaugh

7. FrankDrebin Guest
    Hehehe. Akala ko bagong ingredient ng Colgate. :D

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    cheers!

9. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Isa lang masasabi ko.

[SIZE="7"]OWNED![/SIZE]

That is what you get when you don't play nice!
    Last edited by Alpha_One; September 26th, 2006 at 12:48 PM.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Ngyak! What just happened? na-click ko lang yung link naka-post dito nagulat na lang ako di na natapos open new window internet explorer ko. I had to reset the PC. di kaya virus yun

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
The sweet smell of burnt Troglodyte: