New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Its not my intention to start a debate, flame or something. Just want to share this with you fellow tsikoteer all over the world.
    Hope with this article/s ay medyo makalabit din kayo kahit kaunti, not to convert you if you are from different religion or beliefs. Peace Bros. & sis.

Taken from blog of Anton.
    http://anton.blogs.com/awesome/2007/...love.html#more

additional website:
    http://www.our.homewithgod.com/divinemercy/miracles/

2. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    it might be true it might be not. my stand here is that everything God needs to tell us is already in the Bible, it is for us to decipher. Actually he said that already. It would be contradicting if He would give a message to someone. As far as I know only the Virgin Mary do apparitions.

Question: Is it a sin when people claim that they are saved?

Stanley: Yes, it is a sin. They think they are righteous. That’s pride.
    i dont think its pride. its faith. i am saved i know that and i thank my God for that. just read JOHN 3:16

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
    Question: Why is there so much suffering in the world?

Stanley: Jesus allows suffering because it makes us closer to the Lord. The more we suffer, the more we pray. Suffering is purification, suffering is cleansing. We should not blame the Lord whenever we suffer.
    God does not make us suffer, but divine intervention is also not necessary. We suffer because we sin, because of our worldly desires and the desires of our society. Suffering is not cleansing, suffering is a result of our action or reaction to a certain situation. God does not allow suffering instead He let us grow.

I only know and have faith with one God. And that is the Loving God. all we need to know and to do is to glorify Him in every action we do. am+dg
    Last edited by van_wilder; April 10th, 2007 at 01:10 AM.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    remember when Jesus said na wag masyado bigyan ng importansya material wealth

ang ibig sabihin nyan wag masyado magkuripot, magbilang at wag iuwi lahat ng nakuha freebies + na-shopping kung galing ka sa Hongkong, Singapore or any tourist destination to the point na aawayin at dadayain ang baggage limit. wag magsungit at magtipid ng husto to the point na aawayin mo kapamilya o katrabaho o kaibigan mo. wag masyado seryosohin mga tsikot, computer, and any other material collection. buksan kagad ang aircon kahit 1 hour after pa darating ang mga bisita (para sa mga priest dyan na nagpapa-rent ng venue hehehe)

for they dont bring happiness, stepping stone lang, the experience of owning it is the true of happiness na may deadline.

eto ang ang mahiwagang message ko for the day ... bahala na kayo i-interpret hahaha

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    there is suffering coz there is desire.

Every freakin human being alive right now has desire.

Desire for food, water, love, whatever.

And when u cant get what u desire, u suffer.

the desire eats u up... causing suffering.

the only time suffering stops is when desire stops.

Desire stops when ur dead.
    Last edited by uls; April 10th, 2007 at 10:55 AM.

Stanley Villavicencio:Falling In Love with His Divine Mercy