New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Back to the Pope, when he was assasinated (and saved by Mother Mary) his with his assasin and forgave him. Christ himself asked for forgiveness from God for those who crucified him for not knowing what they were doing. If the Pope can forgive and Christ asked God to forgive then why cant we who look up at the Pope and Christ's followers not learn to forgive as well? Assuming of course he is guilty.
    Last edited by OTO; April 12th, 2005 at 07:48 PM.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk
    i know this is a bit off topic, pero....

Hitler was the one fanning the flames of anti semitism. Naghanap lang sya ng scapegoat for the depression Germany was going through(which was actually caused by WW I). In effect he used a common hate for the Jews to unite most Germans behind the Nazi party.

Nobody forced Hitler to invade Poland. Nobody forced Hitler to write Mein Kampf. If Hitler didn't cause WW II, then he was sure as hell doing a great impression of it.
    it is bound to happen... l'affaire dreyfuss nagstart... alfred dreyfuss = french major pinagbintangan ng french general na nagbibigay ng military documents sa germans... actually mahirap magresearch tungkol dun sa dami ng different accounts, pero in the end inamin ng France (after 100years) na mali yun conviction kay dreyfuss, yun general ang nagaabot talaga...

3. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    saudi is a muslim state...

philippines is a christian state...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by van_wilder
    saudi is a muslim state...

philippines is a christian state...
    actually the philippines is a democratic state with a very large Christian population. So laws are very similar to those found in the Holy Bible. In the Middle East Islamic state sila.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    before we close this discussion... here are some quotes to ponder...

"...the death sentence is abominable, as abominable as the crime itself. Our state must be based on love, not hatred and victimization. Our penal code must be based on rehabilitation rather than annihilation."

Chenjerai Hove,
    poet, Zimbabwe

"I regard the death penalty as a savage and immoral institution that undermines the moral and legal foundations of a society. I reject the notion that the death penalty has any essential deterrent effect on potential offenders. I am convinced that the contrary is true -- that savagery begets only savagery."

Andrei Sakharov

"As one whose husband and mother-in-law have both died the victims of murder assassination, I stand firmly and unequivocally opposed to the death penalty for those convicted of capital offenses. An evil deed is not redeemed by an evil deed of retaliation. Justice is never advanced in the taking of a human life. Morality is never upheld by legalized murder."

Coretta Scott King

6. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Labag si Pope John Paul II sa death penalty. Let us honor him by abolishing this law!
    Last edited by OTO; April 16th, 2005 at 08:36 AM.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    vanwilder,damn, you did learn alot from all those history EU classes.
    another ot: with regards to church's stand on abortion, there is no reason to kill the child, wether galing syang rape or even if it is assured that the child will be born with an abnormality, im trying to remember though if pwede kapag the life of the mother is at stake, i forgot the term *double-something*(ata)

8. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Just curious, ano nangyari dito? nabitay ba?

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Ok let us not kill the f*ck1ng rapist, lets just commute his sentence to Life imprisonment BUT castrate him first then surgically construct a vag1na in place of his manhood then throw him in jail with other ***ual psychopaths like him, then and only then I think the victim's family will be somewhat compensated. Let this spanish subject be someones bitch inside the prison.:diablo:

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
Spain wants rapist to be spared