New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    it was really my fault...i was hurrying to catch anticipated mass kanina sa sta. lucia...medyo maulan nun...hindi ko napansin na may black honda city sa tabi ko sa right...ehh yun...sumabit. tsk tsk tsk. my bad really...to my surprise the driver was a lady...at nanginginig sha sa galit...i was sooooooooo guilty!!! ang sama sama ng feeling ko ngayon! it really was my first time after 6 years of driving na may makabangga sa kalsada...at girl pa...what i did to calm her down was to give her my driver's license and contact numbers at panay panay na sorry. eventually we aranged to meet at honda libis on monday 8am para ipa-estimate ang babayaran kong damages...yaw nya ipagamt yung insurance nya since it really was my fault...wala tuloy ako license ngayon. wala lang....i wrote it down here just to release my tension...and to apologize to all of you!!! kase hindi ako naging isang huwarang tsikoteer...pasalamat nlng ako at walang baril yun nakabangga ko...i won't have the chance to write this down otherwise.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I hope all goes well. Kudos for doing the right thing.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Maganda ba? :D

4. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ineedmorehp
    Maganda ba? :D
    sabi ko na nga ba may magtatanong...heheheh...uu eh; my type... petite...daddy nya kasama nya kanina...

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    no need to apologize...it happens. pero, ba't mo ibinigay yung license mo. exchanging info would have been sufficient. sorry about the accident...hassle talaga yan. i hope it works out.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by umzzzzz
    sabi ko na nga ba may magtatanong...heheheh...uu eh; my type... petite...daddy nya kasama nya kanina...

Ask her number tell so that you arrange things and stuff alike and get to know each other's car - DUuH!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by FXT
    no need to apologize...it happens. pero, ba't mo ibinigay yung license mo. exchanging info would have been sufficient. sorry about the accident...hassle talaga yan.
    d ko kse lam gagawin ko eh...hindi ako sanay sa ganyang mga scenario. ginawa ko yun for her para sigurado shang hindi ko sha tatakbuhan or something...tama ba? as in we were both tense. it really is a big hassle considering my tight budget. tsk tsk...this will be a big lesson for me.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ineedmorehp
    Ask her number tell so that you arrange things and stuff alike and get to know each other's car - DUuH!
    i really like this idea though...

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by umzzzzz
    i really like this idea though...
    Kung ayaw mo ako nalang babanga.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP
    I hope all goes well. Kudos for doing the right thing.
    salamat po sir.

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast
Sorry...