New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    thanx guyz..im a bit cool now...hay....

hope makaatend me ng next eb ulit..GOD BLESS!

2. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    alwaysyummy, thanks for sharing your story.. bihira ang nag "let go" ng emotion and in doing that you not only save yourself but let others learn from it too.
    It is through personal experience we came out stronger. The important thing here is learn from it but don't curse your dad, he is still your dad. Just like they said be the best dad to your daughter I'm sure that what your dad want to be for himself too. I have a very strict dad too when I was a grown-up, that time there is no way for me to understand him. But I am now a father and now somewhat could relate to most of his wisdom before. Could be the way he communicates his feeling and thought is something that bother you but the message he is trying to impart might says otherwise. Good luck and God Bless you.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    there are some things in life that you cant learn from school. Basic educations are taught at home.

Mas nakakasira yun alikabok sa cemento.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Gel is right. The most important lessons that a person would learn during his/her lifetime won't be from school. no matter how expensive the school is.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
some Q's to think about....