New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    hmm... medyo malaki pala dilemma AY. since nawalan ka ng suppliers, pay out pa yung mga luma then getting new suppliers, medyo madugo since your be back to square one. malamang sa new suppliers COD muna usuapan bago makapagnegotiate ng 30 60 90 days.

im not much of a high risk high reward person kaya sa minimal risk and stability ang isip ko. para sakin eto nasa isip ko, sell the xtrail then go for 200k worth of a car that can suit your needs and do what you have to, to make the problem go away. thinking of a brandnew car is out of the question since you have to rebuild the business. ang maganda sa 2nd hand you can sell it off again without much depreciation once the problem has been resolved. rebuilding your equity again will make the business and everyday expense stable. even if you hit a "tiny bump" again in the near or far future, you/the business would not think of the car loan.

pagstable na ulit, then pwede na ulit benta yung 2nd hand car and accept a 0-20k depreciation after a year or less. yung suggestion ko is for a minimal risk.

high risk pwede rin:

personal loan, risky pa rin kasi kakain sa monthly expense. alam ko mataas interest ng gantong move unless meron ka makukuhanan na mababa lang. also alam ko meron pa rin collateral ito (not sure lang). sa brandnew, or collateral yung xtrail, iisipin pa rin yung impact sa daily/monthly expense. magkakaron na ng "quota" just to breakeven with the loan. ok lang yung gantong avenue na move if you can sleep well with a lot of things on your mind.

ako kasi more on stability and minimal risk. hindi na bale mawala muna beloved car basta alam ko na less risk involved na and makakatulong sa negosyo. hehe

just my 2 cents worth.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    AY, from the looks of it mukhang first love mo Grand Livina, ah. If you can ensure that there will be stability in your income for the next couple of years, then you can take the risk HOWEVER do take in mind that anytime in the future you can lose it as well.

Yung PA, medyo malaki laki din ata interest diyan. But depende pa rin sa bank.

You can also get a second hand livina, some accept financing naman altho' the interest will be higher than 2nd hand cars ATA.

mahal interest ng used car, umaabot ng 15% p.a, atleast 30% down pa and up to 3 years lang... at siyempre kasama mga gremlins na di sasabihin sa yo...kaya out ako sa financing ng used car..papaquote me at papaaprove muna din sa mga dealers na kinokonsider ko: nissan, toyota, honda, suzuki, kia and subaru...while i sell out my xtrail...pero kung makakakuha ng non-collateral personal loan, save na xtrail ko...

yup like ko livina, lalo na ung 6MT ever since i driven one na pinahiram ng NMPI.. 3/4 tank (around 40 liters) from proj.6 to pansol back to proj. 6 then to palayan city NE and back to proj.6 via sctex... matulin (pinigil ako * 180-190kph, may ibibilis pa...nakahanda lang kasi ung crocs ni esmi sa batok ko) matipid (80kph *1500 rpm, 100kph*1800-2000rpm)..and locally, its the closest car na kamukha ng exiga!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Business/pangkabuhyan first.

Sell the car and personally work on your business (get a cheap, easy to maintain daily driver if need be).

More importantly, lessons were learned. Tiis muna; babalik lahat yan. ;)

5. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    since your needed amount is between 50K to 150K, sell the xtrail and buy a 5 year old subcompact. they are selling at 300K to 400K currently. If you can sell the xtrail for 500K you will have enough start up capital without going into too much debt. when cash flow has improved, you can sell the subcompact and get the brand new car of your choice.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Go for option 1. Mas konti ang hassle.

Kasi kung ibebenta mo yung beloved mo, hanap ka ng buyer, pagkabili, hanap ka naman ng ibang oto. Di ka pa sigurado kung maayos makukuha mo.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
soliciting advise regarding my xtrail......