New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    *jodski, mahilig pa naman kami sa siopao at siomai although we only eat at Eng Bee Tin and Goldilocks for both. Hopefully, we're not being served with siomeow! hahaha
    HP, hinde totoo yan...

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    *Shadow, actually, wala pa naman ako nakikita firsthand so most likely, tama ka.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    I don't know why but I suddenly have a craving for siopao. Saan ba masarap ang siopao?
    Try the siopao at 7-11. They are pretty good, specially the asado and bola-bola.

As for the social experiment, if you are going to joke something like this, do it verbally. Kasi kung verbal lang, its not posted anywhere nor other people can read or hear it again. Some guys just don't get it about social media. They do a lot of damage because what you type in stays there.

In the same way, napaka sensi ang ibang tao and takes things too seriously. You should bear in mind that A and B was in a gaming mode and C doesn't realize this. This is another short-coming of the social media. There is no atmosphere to feel around.

4. Join Date
    May 2011
    We're supposed to stroke and caress pussies ... not kill them

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hinde na ako kumakain ng regular sioapao, taipao na gusto ko mas masarap.. emerald sa roxas blvd, sarap ng taipao

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    epal si C. why tag paws to the post agad e di pa naman nya inalam kung serious yung 2 o hindi. saka kung perwisyo naman talaga yung pusa why not? i mean really, why not get rid of the cat? yung owner nun ang may kasalanan for letting the cat out. the fact na nakaka-perwisyo sa property ng ibang tao gives those people the right to call animal control (if we have one, i wish we do). and if the owner does not get his cat back the cat will be put to death. good riddance!

i shoot cats with my pellet gun. dami matutulugan sa bubong pa lagi ng GS kung saan mahirap linisin ang gusto. sumuka pa dun several times, and cat vomit is very acidic!

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    and cat vomit is very acidic!
    OT:

Cat pee too. Good thing they don't get inside our yard.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    sa social media and unang mag post sya ang bida.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    A bit out of topic but how do you prevent cats from getting into your property? From time to time, we get cats in our garage's ceiling. We don't even realise a cat is there until we hear kittens mewing.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ^

Dogs. Our small chihuahua is so effective in chasing cats out of the yard.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast