New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Mukang dumadami na talaga ang mga tsikot forumers. Di na kinakaya ng server.

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    This is an interesting topic.

Do you remember when you got first your Computer how past it was? But little by little it got slower and slower and dont know why.

Okey, just like your car if you dont do your simple routine maintenance on your car PUPUGAK PUGAK. The question is do you perform all the recommended maintenance on a regular basis on your Comp?

Raise your hand if you did. Those who did not READ this it might help you a bit.

You must perform a simple chores like deleting your Temporary Internal Files(TIFs) and running SCANDISK (For window 9X) and defrag (all versions of windows) and keeping your window temp file cleaned. If you dont do these simple maintenance, window will slow down and my choke on all the stuff that accumulates in time.

What to do?
    To be continued: abangan ang susunod na kabanata...

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    is it just me or the loading of the forums just slow?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Mabagal nga.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by archie123456789 View Post
    is it just me or the loading of the forums just slow?
    Quote Originally Posted by falken View Post
    Mabagal nga.
    napansin ko rin

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Wala naman akong napansing kakaiba sa loading time.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    pansin ko din mabagal, minsan nga lumalabas pa sa akin "problem loading the page" or something like that

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Wala din ako... Same as before.
    iam3739.com

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by v6dreamer View Post
    This is an interesting topic.

Do you remember when you got first your Computer how past it was? But little by little it got slower and slower and dont know why.

Okey, just like your car if you dont do your simple routine maintenance on your car PUPUGAK PUGAK. The question is do you perform all the recommended maintenance on a regular basis on your Comp?

Raise your hand if you did. Those who did not READ this it might help you a bit.

You must perform a simple chores like deleting your Temporary Internal Files(TIFs) and running SCANDISK (For window 9X) and defrag (all versions of windows) and keeping your window temp file cleaned. If you dont do these simple maintenance, window will slow down and my choke on all the stuff that accumulates in time.

What to do?
    To be continued: abangan ang susunod na kabanata...
    sir i regularly do it my comp but still it is slower than usual.

sa tsikot lang talaga mabagal. i even log in to tipidpc and hcp pero no such problem happens. kahit sa mga internet cafe na lapit sa village namin hindi makapasok ng mabilis sa tsikot. (just tried it today when i read this).

is there a way to make it faster? please do post it here, im not a techy person kasi.

thanks.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    ay sorry merged pala yung thread... hindi ko napansin... hehehe

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Slow Loading of Tsikot.com [merged]