New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    sino na nakasubok ng XANDO, XENICAL o FITRUM???

effective ba talaga???

ano gamit niyo??? gano katagal ang effects? pano dosage at magkano???

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    fitrum?? it doesnt work...
    xenical - ayoko ng mantika feeling sa wee wee & poo poo e. yuck! may friend naman ako na tumaba lalo nung nag xenical, hiyang ata.
    xando - havent tried, mahal e. hehehe

what i am using is a pink box with chinese label (sorry cant read chinese). i only consumed 1 bottle and already lost 10-15 lbs in 20 days. effects are loss of appetite, you sweat more, your throat becomes dry hence requires to drink lots of water. with the caps, sinasabayan ko sya ng coffee before i eat, ayun, you poo poo a lot.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    exercise ang diet pa rin...

yung mga pills na yan delikado...di ba muntikan na yung anak ni joey marquez...
    yung mga fast slim pills naman... siyempre easy go... easy come din yan...
    babalik pa ang tabo ng doble...

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by kimpOy View Post

These are the best ways of slimming.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hindi gagana yan ng yun lang, meaning, you have to have exercise and proper diet.

imho, maski wala nyan, kung nag eexercise ka regularly, and watch what you eat, papayat ka.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    kung slimming pills lang go with fatburners like Lipo6, ripfuel, and hydroxycut.
    Bodybuilders use these pre-contest to shed fat.

of course, diet parin most important to lose weight.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Rip fuel extreme, hyroxycut hardcore these are fatburners very effective unlike the fitrum and other stuffs advertised. side effects lang is sobra kang alert and full of energy minsan hindi ka maka tulog if you drink this and not workout.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by kimpOy View Post

Tama si Kimpoy Baka dami side effect yung mga pills

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    20 to 30 lbs a day? I am not fat , i am basically obssessed with being slim. How much was it again? One more question is your *** drive heightened by this? ( Serious query)

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    The amount of L-carnitine and green tea extract in a capsule of Fitrum is so tiny it is almost negligible.

U need about 2 grams of L-canitine a day to have any effect. And at least 600mg of EGCG (the active compound in green tea) a day.

And still that wont guarantee u will lose weight.

Wana lose weight? Exercise to the point of exhaustion. Like lift weights like there's no tomorrow. Or run on the treadmill like ur being chased by dogs with rabies.

U will get so tired u will be immunosuppressed. then later on, u will get an upper respiratory tract infection.

Ok so ur sick. that's good. Now ur body will need burn more energy than usual to recover, and ur body will cannibalize raw materials from ur own body to repair itself.

that's how u lose weight.

hehe

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
slimming pills...