New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    3,754
    #11
    HK disneyland... di pa masyado crowded ngayon

  2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    2,069
    #12
    Nice suggestions.

    Disneyland, next year na as I heard they will open an expansion area by next year.

    Ok siguro Subic. Go there Ocean adventure, check in sa Crown Peak hotel, swimming in the afternoon, dinner, sleep, next morning Zoobic naman then go home.

    Ok kaya yun?

  3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    288
    #13
    mguy... plan ko din subic this december, try browsing grande island resort sa subic din mukhang ok cya, any tsikot members been to this resort?

  4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    46
    #14
    try ninyo Camiguin Island,

  5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,577
    #15
    Quote Originally Posted by fortuner13
    try browsing grande island resort sa subic din mukhang ok cya, any tsikot members been to this resort?
    I've been once. Company outing. Oks dun. Boat ride pa lang eh. hehe... Oks na oks ung room (especially the ones tapat ng dagat talaga) plus ung meals oks na oks din dahil libre at masarap. Di ko lang alam kung ano lasa pag mawala ung libre.

  6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    3,005
    #16
    Quote Originally Posted by landlord View Post
    I've always wanted to try the Lake Caliraya area for camping,swimming and fishing. Seems like a very nice place to bond with family. I don't have much info but the others who have tried it might want to share their experiences. Tnx.
    I agree! We always spend the Holy Week there every year with my family and my girlfriend. A perfect place for family bonding.

    Quote Originally Posted by jasprit View Post
    sa sogo or sa ibang mga motel dyan sa may Sta.mesa
    'langya ka talaga!

    hehehehe!

  7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    1,211
    #17
    Quote Originally Posted by jasprit View Post
    sa sogo or sa ibang mga motel dyan sa may Sta.mesa
    baka may kilala kang pwede isama. pakilala mo naman sakin...!

  8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    4,313
    #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Mguy View Post
    Nice suggestions.

    Disneyland, next year na as I heard they will open an expansion area by next year.

    Ok siguro Subic. Go there Ocean adventure, check in sa Crown Peak hotel, swimming in the afternoon, dinner, sleep, next morning Zoobic naman then go home.

    Ok kaya yun?
    Is Crown Peak Hotel still open? Zoobic opens from 8 AM - 4 PM. We went there last Saturday, kaso dumating kami after 4 PM.

  9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    15,525
    #19
    ilang taon yung mga bata? kids age has somehow got to do with it because of different interests...

    experience ko lang... kids below 5 years old do not like beaches.

  10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    2,069
    #20
    Its been a while since I've been to Subic and Crown peak is the last hotel I stayed in. Wala na ba? Ano pa ba mayroon?

    Anybody knows the details of Ocean Adventure? or where Zoobic is located?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Sem break - Where to go?