New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    ...but the secrets of Fatima came from Vatican....

hehehehe la lang.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Mga tol dasal na lang tayo, kung sa kaling matuloy e magpakabuti na tayo ngayon pa lang.

3. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    at least vacation...the kids won't bein school when that happens...imagine the panic!

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Ask the goverment officals to have a senate hearing and congress meeting sa PICC from 2nd to 3rd week of April.

Observe. Di guguho ang PICC. Masamang damo, matagal mamatay.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    science could give answer to some of the tragic moments that might arise, but all that i could say is that we should pray that salvation would be given upon us, we are all sinners, nad not worthy people but would gods grace we will all be saved...most be saved

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    lol*66bunny.

can't help but be scared talaga eh pano naman yung mga psychos..este psychics eh has this way of scaring people.

cutedoc:

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    errr..ano ho bayang 3 secrets ma'm tsinita..?pashare namaaan..di ko talaga alam peksman..

8. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    really scary... im not yet ready to die, let's pray hard that this wont happen

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    All I can say is, pray that it won't happen and get on with our lives, no use scaring ourselves over things we have no power to change, if a big earthquake hits us so be it, we don't have the power to stop an earthquake, so it's useless worrying over it. Trust me, I'm speaking through experience. I used to have sleepless nights before when I read something about tragedy about to strike, Till one day I realized, I can't do anything about it anyway, so, stop thinking about it.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by 2004lynxghia
    errr..ano ho bayang 3 secrets ma'm tsinita..?pashare namaaan..di ko talaga alam peksman..
    la ako copy dito eh baka nasa kabilang pc namen. pag meron share ko.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Scary