New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hmmmm..... if you really think of it Saddam is not really a threat....

Osama Bin Laden, now his capture would really make me happy.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Saddam is not a threat anymore, because his sons got pulverized and his mansion is now turned into dust. best of all his countrymen hates him..With Mr. Hussein now in custody of US, the target just transfered to Bin Laden.....

3. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    i also believe that he wasnt hiding, but was imprisoned, becoz i dont think he will choose to stay in that hole for so long if given the choice

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by gretzy
    i also believe that he wasnt hiding, but was imprisoned, becoz i dont think he will choose to stay in that hole for so long if given the choice
    If Saddam was imprisoned , the US soldiers wont find him alive , hehehe . Thats why the IRAQI government wants Saddam to stand trial in IRAQI soil of IRAQI courtroom so they can guarantee the DEATH PENALTY on him because thay are worried now that a lot of activist all over the world are reacting on his ( SADDAM) human rights .

It may not proved that they dont have the WMD because its either Saddam itself destroyed and disarmed it already way back b4 the inspectors entered the country , but anytime and anywhere , he has access and can produced in a short period of time the said WMD . Imagine the if he had countered the invasion with his WMD on US , mawawala ang simpatiya ng ibang bansa sa IRAQ for actully using it and having one . IN tagalog , si Saddam ay nasa malalim na ebaks !!:D :D :D :D

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    ang totoong threat sa national security ang tingin ko ay ang North Korea.

They are publicly admitting that they are developing their nuclear fuel rods but they can't do nothing about it. At least just yet.

Nagyayabang pa nga itong si Kim Jong na may nuclear programs sila pero kibit balikat lang ang tropa.

Kung si Saddam ang umamin ng ganito lalo siyang lagot. Iyun ngang ndi umamin binanatan.

Tingin ko medyo namimili muna ng aatakihin ngayon kasi mabigat ang implications ng war with North Korea.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    North Korea's arsenal is actually USSR's left overs , no sweat dahil Russia is also into the no nuke campaign . Salimpusa lang yan sila , the real threat to WWIII is Peoples Republic of China basing in capabilities .

Wala din mapapala si Uncle Sam sa North Korea , unlike sa gulf wars na may interest siya sa oil , unless magkakainterest si Bush sa mga Hundai vehicles , maybe early next year ay invade na rin sa N. Korea .:D :D :D :D
    Last edited by DSM619; December 17th, 2003 at 07:29 AM.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    get them while they're hot!!!
    saddam captured action figure dolls for $30

8. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    hmmm...ang tanong ko lang is how these DNA tests really work...kc in my mind, they have to have some sort of reference to work with, i.e. dapat me nakuha clang DNA sample ni Saddam(the *real* Saddam) beforehand.

kc if they compare it to, say, ung mga DNA ng 2 nyang anak, malabo ata....what if me cousin/brother c Saddam? e di magkamukha ung, er, mukha at DNA nila?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    badkuk, inisip ko din yan hehe.

Anyway, duda lang talaga ako sa pagmumukha ni Saddam, though kamukhang kamukha pero mukhang tanga at di mo makikita yung pagiging terror nya dati.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sa dental records naman kuha na yan.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
SADDAM HUSSEIN Captured !!!!