New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by mbt
    malabong hindi yung tunay na saddam yun... i would think that the American military would have confirmed the identity of the guy first before releasing the info to the public.

imagine what a huuuuuuuuge PR disaster it would be for the Bush administration if they declare on every major TV network around the world that Saddam Hussein has been caught, tapos yun pala decoy lang
    i agree with you on that one. the USA wouldn't dare commit any conspiracy on this one... that is too huge a risk to undertake which is not worth the PR that will be generated.

DNA testing is already being conducted to determine who he really is. but the $750,000 stash that was found with him is already a good indicator that he is really saddam.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i also believe that he's the real saddam. the stakes are too high to screw this up, and with dna matching, dental records, and fingerprinting all available, bush would be really stupid to make this announcement without all tests confirming he's for real.

any experts on islamic law around? what would be the likely penalty for genocide/mass murder, torture, armed robbery, and all the offenses he will for sure be charged with?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    US can do anything. Kung mali man sila ng nadakip they wouldn't even admit it. Papatayin na lang nila yun para di na kumanta at umiwas sa gulo. Even if the DNA results come out, it is probably rigged.

I still have my doubts Saddam would just suddenly give up without a fight, he even had his own armory down that pit. And no other soldiers to protect him? To easy to solve... kung dito sa ating bansa naiinis na kayo sa kadumihan ng systema, mas maraming hidden/classifed infos ang US Gov't.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ungas,

pwede, pero masyadong high stakes yung situation. kung nagkamali nga yung US tapos "riding along" lang ngayon sa media, lalabas din yung katotohanan one way or another. e kung gumawa ng sandamukal na videos si real saddam na ginagago yung US "misinformation campaign", paano na sila? impeach kaagad si bush nun hehehe, e running for reelection pa naman yun

not to mention, a case of mistaken identity would make the entire Iraqi people riot against the US soldiers (syempre magagalit sila na ginago sila), would nuke the morale of the US troops...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Damn RAT finally got caught! Good for George W!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Factors that he is the real McCOy ....

- DNA matched on the captured Saddam .
    - His own relatives who diswoned him for his tyranny gave the info about his well being and location , hehehe ... Saddam in exchange for $25,000,000 .... hell yeah !!

-Caught with him are his 2 top bodyguards /aides , 2 rifles,1 pistol,a vehicle in the form of a taxi cab and cash worth $750,000. Kung may gwardya si Saddam ay mas madali siya makita dahil compared na 3 lang sila w/c would make sense na ma sisoltaed sila . Bakit walang resistance ?? Of course they dont wanna f*$K with Seals and Rangers and its too late for him to stand on his Jihad calling . Tao lang siya at marunong din matakot .

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by mbt
    ungas,

pwede, pero masyadong high stakes yung situation. kung nagkamali nga yung US tapos "riding along" lang ngayon sa media, lalabas din yung katotohanan one way or another. e kung gumawa ng sandamukal na videos si real saddam na ginagago yung US "misinformation campaign", paano na sila? impeach kaagad si bush nun hehehe, e running for reelection pa naman yun

not to mention, a case of mistaken identity would make the entire Iraqi people riot against the US soldiers (syempre magagalit sila na ginago sila), would nuke the morale of the US troops...
    not to mention the fact that now that we have him, the pressure is REALLY on to find the chem/bioweapons he supposedly has...i know that bush is really taking a beating at home because we haven't found them yet. why publicize the capture of a fake saddam and intensify that pressure?

plus, it's so easy to give up saddam to an impartial observer (like, say, the UN) for dna testing to confirm - how could you fake a dna test then?

saddam is old, and has been running and hiding for the better part of a year - how tired do you think he is? and why would he resist arrest from heavily armed soldiers who are itching to find a reason to shoot him? i'm sure his plan is to insist on a public trial where he can grandstand and paint himself as a hero/martyr (look what milosevic has done) and hopefully take center stage one last time.

i love conspiracy theories as much as the next guy but i haven't heard one argument in support of this being fake that makes any sense.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If those are the facts, then I should rest my case. :D

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    mayroon cguro talaga akong pusong mamon...

pero sa halip na mainis ako kay saddam...parang naaawa ako sa nakita ko sa tv kahapon habang inexamine siya.

of course ndi naman reasons iyon para kalimutan na ang mga ginawa niyang kalokohan dati....pero something inside me feel very sorry for him.

siyempre justice is justice naman

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Originally posted by kuroy
    parang naaawa ako sa nakita ko sa tv kahapon habang inexamine siya.
    Naawa ka lang siguro dahil napabayaan niya ang kanyang personal hygiene.:freak:

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
SADDAM HUSSEIN Captured !!!!