New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last edited by uls; July 12th, 2006 at 01:00 PM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i agree...san ka naman nakakitang bansa na muntik mo na masagasaan sa katangahan eh nakatawa pa?=p

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    or pag may catastrophe, floods etc.. basta may camera/news coverage, naka smile pa rin .. yep only in da philippines.

4. FrankDrebin Guest
    Kaya hindi uso dito ang prozac.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankDrebin
    Kaya hindi uso dito ang prozac.

i was just discussing this with my co-worker today. she travelled all over asia and said the thing that still sticks to her mind was how happy people were even in the midst of poverty. i told her that my happiest memories was growing up in the philippines, living a hard yet simple and uncomplicated life.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hehe, lahat pwedeng pagtawanan dito...

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    "People are generally happy here because they are very satisfied with very little".

"This is not a consumer-driven society. Life here is about community and family and goodwill to other people. It's a place where you don't worry too much".
    two excerpts about vanuatu, the happiest country on earth.

i could say the same things about the philippines to some extent, lalo na sa probinsiya.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    e kasi naman ang mga taga-ibang bansa konting problema lang nakatunganga na. i think pinoys are used to a hard life and we have learned to appreciate the simple things, far in between they may be.

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    Yan ang pinoy... pero teka bakit parang noong 2005 ay nasa top 10 tayo. ibig sabihin dumami konti ang nakasimangot ngayong 2006...

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    People in rich countries take life too seriously... we don't. we don't know when to be serious.

and they work so hard so just to pay the bills... we don't work... i mean we don't work as hard... bills? what bills?

they are too stressed... tayo not too much... heck, we have Magic Sing.

and they are lonely... tayo... we barely have any privacy hehe... dami nakikialam sa buhay natin (anjan ang magulang, kapatid, kamag anak, kaibigan, gf, asawa, officemate etc)

Dami suicides sa Japan, HK, Europe, US... dito bihira lang. dami lang nababaliw..

Here's a recent article reporting Americans are now even lonelier...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060626/...lJjDl16vReW7oF
    Last edited by uls; July 12th, 2006 at 02:38 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
RP 17 happiest country in the world