The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    1. wolfgang
    2. advent call
    3. bamboo
    4. the dawn

some of my officemates here in china like southborder. even love the song "bilanggo" of rizalunderground even they could'nt understand.

i would'nt consider any among our bands today.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    eto nga pala single ng lokomotiv...

sounds like wolfgang to me...

3. FrankDrebin Guest
    I would never forget that night, my wife Pia, and my secretary, Myla, overheard the lead singer call me & my music "***". I saw red and immediately ran to the gangly-much taller singer and asked him to step outside and settele it like a man. "Hinamon ko ng suntukan, even my Spindicate Posse were so angry, we were armed w/ rocks and sticks, ready to take on any talkshitter. The singer was afraid to fight and was denying he said those remarks, but I was so mad, I was calling anyone from the band to fight. The singer's name? Basti Artadi, the band's name? Wolfgang. (I would patch things up a good 4 years after, offering a handshake during Tower Record's launch, which I hosted as an MTV VJ).

http://francismagalona.multiply.com/journal/item/93

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ^astig talaga si francis m.

three stars and the sun!

5. FrankDrebin Guest
    Diyos ko po!

Bakit may Cueshe sa list!?!?

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by akuma View Post
    eto nga pala single ng lokomotiv...

sounds like wolfgang to me...
    bro, ang original vocalist ng lokomotiv was basti artadi.. yung 1st album nila ay si basti pa ang vocalist..

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ^^kasi sila daw ang purveyors ng "pogi" rock according to quark henares:rofl:

8. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    shiela and the insects, rivermaya, bamboo, updharmadown, and drip (medyo ambigous lang classification ng last two)

pero kung patawa lang talaga, nothing more nothing less, i'd have to say parokya

ako din, gusto ko ang sheila and the insects, galing nila, parang foreign singer ang boses ni orven.. ayus din yung updharma down, hndi mo alam kung anong genre nila.. and also agree with drip.. lamig ng boses ni beng..

i like wolfgang, especially yung album nilang "acoustica" sa music museum.. jamming tlga..

ayaw ko cuesh*t, papogi lang.. hehehehe

9. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    after e heads, spongecola is good. nung una nga ako lang may alam na kanta nung jeepney, ngayon everyone knows it. im learning their song dragonfly. galing talaga.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Urbandub
    Sandwich
    Chicosci
    Pedicab

(Subject to classification)
    Updharmadown
    Drip

(Live act)
    Kamikazee
    Kiko Machine