New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    what a waste of precious lives, especially the kid's. tsk...tsk...tsk.

mentally insane lang nga ang gagawa nito.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Chris Benoit allegedly strangled his wife on Saturday, smothered his son on Sunday and hanged himself on Monday.

TMZ: Benoit Strangles Wife, Smothers Son, Hangs Self

There are also some "inside sources" which indicate that the body of Chris Benoit's wife was found in the master bedroom, strangled with the cord from an alarm clock. The son's body was found in his room apparently suffocated with a garbage bag. Chris then wrote a suicide note explaining what had happened, apologized to his family, his other children (from a seperate relationship), and his fans. He the fasioned a slip-knot noose from from rope taken from the garage and hung himself in the gym (his body was allegedly found here).

I guess that would "explain" the absence of guns, stab wounds, etc. That's messed up if proven to be true.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    To hell with this man.pati bata dinamay!

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    "Investigators found anabolic steroids in the house and want to know whether the muscle man nicknamed "The Canadian Crippler" was unhinged by the bodybuilding drugs, which can cause paranoia, depression and explosive outbursts known as "roid rage."

Toxicology test results may not be available for weeks or even months, Ballard said. As for whether steroids played a role in the crime, he said: "We don't know yet. That's one of the things we'll be looking at."

Steroids have been linked to the deaths of several professional wrestlers in recent years. Eddie Guerrero, one of Benoit's best friends, died in 2005 from heart failure linked to long-term steroid use."

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    While it may have had some bearing, I think it is too soon to blame "roid rage" for what he's done. This doesn't appear to be something that was a spontaneous burst of anger that is commonly associated with roid rage, but a premeditated murder that occured over a period of hours.

For what it is worth, Chris Benoit lost whatever hero status he had with his fans when he decided to involve an innocent child in this tragedy. That wasn't right, no matter how you look at it.

6. FrankDrebin Guest
    Dali niyo namang maghusga. Hehehe. But the question is what drove him to that if the homicide/suicide is true? Wife's adultery, etc.?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Contrary to the thread title, myay this man NOT R.I.P. since he murdered his wife and child before taking his own life.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    well..there seemed to be a lot of trouble on his mind so..sana.. if it is because of those steroids, he wasn't himself when he committed those things. criminal or not, may they rest in peace.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I still can't understand why the WWE gave this man a 'tribute' upon finding out the truth on what he did to his own family. I caught a glimpse of the program last night and I can't believe fellow wrestlers were giving him accolades for being a good competitor, a great guy to be around, etc.

Geez, this man killed his own flesh and blood. WWE characters are watched by millions of kids all over the world. What message are they driving to their fans? If a cold-blooded murder is committed by a popular figure under any circumstance (drugs, steroids, mental instability, etc) it is fine since he has been a good guy overall?

10. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    fyi, all tribute and reference to benoit has been pulled out from wwe pending the results of the investigation. the tribute/pages were there before the double-murder suicide angle surfaced.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
RIP Chris Benoit