New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ericbalajadia View Post
    Songs, scents, places and people of our past have their distinct place in our memory. The things we grew up with whether in the 60's, 70's or 80's will forever delight and bring a smile to us now as in James Taylor's "Places in My Past" and "Long Ago and Far Away".
    1. Beatles music in '69, Cant Buy Me Love was my first memory of a song..big and long Fords were everywhere. TVs were black and white and an endless speeches by then Pres. Marcos on Channel 9..
    2. Jacksons 5 and The Boyfriends in the 70's, Music and Me and One Day in Your Life brings back elementary days as well as Voltes V! The Lancer L-Types, the Starlets and Corollas..Crosby shoes and the original El Bimbo record! along with Perez Prado's brand of chacha. ( LP records are what you spin during those days )
    3. early '80s were Air Supply and Chicago, mid-'80s Mike Francis, Simply Red. Electronic games were just Game and Watch and Space Invaders in parlors. Nike shoes..
    4. late '80s and early '90s college days na with U2, The Cure et al, Pearl Jam and Collective Soul..and then Gameboy na.
    5. The onset of the new millennium up to the present makes little difference in terms of song relevance compared to the past maybe because of other important concerns like family..and problems, job..and problems!, though Eraserheads, Siakol and David Cook strike the right chords enough to remember them by say after another 10 years more.
    wham,DEPECHE MODE, Spandau ballet....mga pankista nung panahon na yun.....

2. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ericbalajadia View Post
    Hehe..tulian blues, ligawan blues..and then midnight blues na!
    natandaan ko pa, mga uncle ko mga teacher ko paano humalik....

anak ng teteng.....ako naman si totoy, tigas etits....

3. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by compact View Post
    Tetris, walang panama PS3 noong may Tetris Fever
    hahaha, ang gastos sa baterya....

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Amoy ng Stateside na padala ng mga kamag-anak sa America......

11.7K:samurai:

6. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by desert fox View Post
    Ano yung mga naaalala nyo NOON nakapagbibigay ng ngiti sa inyong mga labi?

Ako, masayang masaya ako kapag me Magnolia Chocolait pasalubong si Nanay.....

Can't help but react..
    My version of the "Chocolait" was bottled, not "tetra-packed"!, pasalubong ni Tatay and if lucky, may kasama pang Che-Vital cheese! Chippy and Chiz Curls pa lang nun and Sunkist orange drink in a pyramidal pack.
    I have a vauge memory of Pepsi or some other product with a promo of an assembled plastic or carton airplane model which awed my naive mind then.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Before Masked Rider Black, Shaider..

Ngayon mga baduy na kalokohan like Captain Barbell..

8. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Kapag naka-Adidas ka astig ka na....

9. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Kalokohan noon kapag bagong taon sa umaga, maghahanap ng mga di pumutok na rebentador/5 star....iipunin ang pulbura gagawing pillbox.....

siraulo....

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by desert fox View Post
    Kalokohan noon kapag bagong taon sa umaga, maghahanap ng mga di pumutok na rebentador/5 star....iipunin ang pulbura gagawing pillbox.....

siraulo....

^^^^ Iyong iba diyan,- ginagawang "Darna!".... :hysterical:

11.7K:samurai:

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Remembering Good Old days.....