New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    I just want to say that i'm happy to see that the government is finally rehabilitating EDSA. At least mafefeel ko kung san napupunta yun tax natin since i pass by EDSA every day. Alam ko na kung saan yun mga butas and even the damn waterfall under the shaw underpass. They started this last year but then they stop for some reason. Ok din na sa gabi nila sinisimulan ng Friday so by Monday ok na. Sana lang grind nila yun mga asphalt overlay na nakabukol. To DPWH, good job!!!

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    how about make another alternate roads? they are just wasting peoples money with their rehabilitating projects and not solving the traffic problems....ball sheet!!

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by seonadancing
    Alam ko na kung saan yun mga butas and even the damn waterfall under the shaw underpass
    hahaha ,napuna mo din pala iyon ,bad trip nga iyan .linis ako ng linis ng windshield ko before ako umalis ng bahay ,tapos mapapatakan lang pala ng tubig sa Shaw underpass

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    hayyy...finally i see taxes at work.

sana naman they address that shaw underpass waterfall...and that bad portion near edsa-buendia SB.

napapabilis sira ng suspension mo kung araw-araw ka sa edsa.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Let's just hope that whatever repairs that are done, don't have to be repeated a year from now...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Isuzoom
    how about make another alternate roads? they are just wasting peoples money with their rehabilitating projects and not solving the traffic problems....ball sheet!!
    seems that you haven't passed along C5 lately. two gargantuan flyovers were constructed (Katipunan-Marikina & Ortigas-C5) to relieve bottlenecks.

my travel time from a few year ago is 1.5 hours along EDSA & NLEX. now it is down to 40 minutes.

===

natapos na rin ng MMDA boys ang 1 lane widening along Munoz.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    IIRC this on-going rehab was initiated by Bayani Fernando/MMDA, it's an MMDA project, not DPWH's

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    another slap in the face for binay then? :lol:

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Bayani for president! hehe. Warning lang, yun waterfall sa shaw underpass lumipat sa kaliwang side, buti na lang nakita ko kanina. bad trip nga din yun lubak dun sa may edsa buendia. Sana nga tuluyan na nilang ayusin yun buong edsa and hindi yun may ititira pang butas.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by seonadancing
    Bayani for president! hehe. Warning lang, yun waterfall sa shaw underpass lumipat sa kaliwang side, buti na lang nakita ko kanina. bad trip nga din yun lubak dun sa may edsa buendia. Sana nga tuluyan na nilang ayusin yun buong edsa and hindi yun may ititira pang butas.
    Pansin ko din yan this AM... :P

Bad trip nga yung mga lubak sa EDSA-buendia approach; hope they fix that soon.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Rehabilitation of EDSA