New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    ano naman sideeffects ng reductil? pwede to sa girl?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Out of Topic na tayo buti pa pagusapan natin yan sa monday.....

back to topic...exercise lang talaga and determination are the keys (better tell that to my self also he..he)

may kilala din akong nag reductil pero once nag stop times 2 ang result...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yep...maganda siya kung balak mo talaga mag start ng serious excercise regimen.yung pang matagalan hanggang pumayat k.pero kung susubukan mo lang and you'll still sit your big fat a$$ like mine, walang mangyayari.hihihihi

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    fafa glennster di naman tayo mataba...masikip lang ang damit natin harharharharhar

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer
    ano naman sideeffects ng reductil? pwede to sa girl?
    Bsta ma complete yung blood test sa liver n kidneys at iprescribe ng doc. it's safe 4 any1, anorexia,dizziness and dryness of mouth ang s.e....tolerable naman even if you're working.....

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    if you wana lose weight the best way pa din, eat the right food and the right amount of it and ***ercise... yung s pala dpat sa huli exercises more frequently

7. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    ako 9 thermogain caps a day (caffeine is equiv to 7.5cups of coffee) plus 3 big glasses azzurri, 3 rum coke-light... several glasses of alize... basta no beers... voila! bukas puro palpitations kayo pero labas na 6-pack niyo! do this every tuesday, wednesday, friday and saturday nights... and you can eat 4 slices of american size pizzas, 2 plates of pasta, chocolates, 1 can of spam, all softdrinks you can drink everyday...

or hydroxycut or xenadrine gamitin niyo pwede rin imbis na thermogain...

hahahaha... did this for a while... but delikado daw masyado kasi too much alcohol and caffeine... would die of liver cancer before 30 kung itutuloy tuloy forever...

8. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Hi, you people need a safe way to lose weight? contact me... i guarantee you, if you follow our program you will lose weight, from 3-30lbs in 1 month depende sa program.

ang main reason why mag lolose ka is because of the LOW CALORIE intake.. at the same time hindi ka undernourished kasi its a low calorie high nutrient meal replacement program. FOOD lang talaga siya, hindi gamot. very safe even children pwede.. hehe pwede mo pa kainin kahit anu gusto mo..

if you have time allow me to discuss our product with you.
    Last edited by pissword; September 22nd, 2005 at 01:39 AM.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Test

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    van wilder - ok diet mo to get six packs

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
reductil- user anyone?