New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Magpapa totoo din po ako jan.
    Im here in Singapore and we've not been using our Aircon for the past week kasi ang lamig din dito which is quite unusual for this time of the year.
    Nung nabasa ko sa news na malamig din pala sa tin ngayon, parang naisip ko na umaabot pa din dito yung lamit nung siberian winds.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I wonder how soon it'll be before we see snow accumulate in Baguio?

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Enjoy it while it lasts! Pero, I really like this weather, dry and comfy,- around
    68F/20C.... You can wear what you want and enjoy the outdoors....

Maraming wedding receptions nga ang ginagawa outdoor these days. Our Village Clubhouse/Swimming Pool-Garden is fully booked sa mga ganitong events.....

And, best of all, our house electric bill is down by 18%, as the A/Cs are not at their extreme duty cycle....

1801:fuzzy:

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    It is considered an El Nino year. Malibu CA got some snow a couple of weeks ago. During the same timeframe, we had a record 3 inches of snow on the ground. Too bad it all melted the next day.
    it seems like it's snowing everywhere else but the sierras (where it should be). the last time we had an el nino year (1997 i think), i snowboarded until july, but this year i haven't seen an ounce of powder. :sad: what's goin' on, sir pekto!

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Yup! its really cold outside! I don't think it has anything to do with Siberian winds ... just a peaking amihan (I think lang yun ha).

Pero me I don't like cold weather unless it's pre-announced or really, really cold. Nirarayuma lang me eh!

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    OK lang iyan ganya lamig wag lang iyon sobra na nag negative na sakit na sa ulo at katawan iyon..

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by FXT View Post
    it seems like it's snowing everywhere else but the sierras (where it should be). the last time we had an el nino year (1997 i think), i snowboarded until july, but this year i haven't seen an ounce of powder. :sad: what's goin' on, sir pekto!
    Well, if there's not much snow over the Sierra Nevadas, then there's another place around the world that's getting dumped on.

When I went to Japan earlier, there was supposed to be a ton of snow on the ground. But, the accumulation was still fairly thin too when I left.

I know 3 inches of the stuff fell over our house. People here couldn't remember the last time there was this much snow here although they remember the flood of 1982; the same year when there was also a flood in Fallon NV due to the excess snowmelt coming down from the Sierras.

Some of the forecasters in NOAA think the current El Nino year will end and the next winter will be a normal one.

This winter, forget it. February may bring back more snow. But, I don't think it can make up for the earlier lack of.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; February 3rd, 2007 at 07:06 PM.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    lagi naman ganyan pag Jan, Feb. pero pagdating ng march, bagong paligo ka pa lang, tinutunaw ka na

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    alam nyo kung ano masarap gawin pag malamig ang panahon?? :naughty2:

:***:

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    oo nga raw bro malamig daw dyan sa pinas lalona sa morning...dito sa amin grabe ang lamig feb in illinois sobra ngayon nga sa windchill nag negative at single digits kami...lamiggggggg

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Is it really cold outside? or its just me?