New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 27 of 127 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    There is also this mantayupan falls in Barili, Cebu which is rumored to have a giant squid feeding on humans. I have never been there as I got so scared when my father told me about that story.
    that's it, a giant pusit in fresh water. puntahan mo na bro at baka ma-captured mo on video, hanggang ngayon pinagtatalunan pa rin yata ng mga scientists ng national geographic yan eh

2. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Yes, the singing was neither tagslog nor english. I had to cover my ears several times and my head with blanket just to keep them off.

At about 4am, i stood up and shivering and shaking. My friends woke up too and I asked them kung naririnig nyo ba, hindi daw then they went to the room of one our companions who was a former male model. Ganun din naginginig sya sa bed nya

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    Yes, the singing was neither tagslog nor english. I had to cover my ears several times and my head with blanket just to keep them off.

At about 4am, i stood up and shivering and shaking. My friends woke up too and I asked them kung naririnig nyo ba, hindi daw then they went to the room of one our companions who was a former male model. Ganun din naginginig sya sa bed nya

Mga diwata na nabighani sayo!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    edi gwapo pala si mini.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by benchman View Post
    that's it, a giant pusit in fresh water. puntahan mo na bro at baka ma-captured mo on video, hanggang ngayon pinagtatalunan pa rin yata ng mga scientists ng national geographic yan eh
    Ayoko bro. Nakaka-gout daw ung pusit! [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    At gym fit body

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post

That is the oedipus siren's call. Mga gwapo lang at gym fit bodies (like the soldiers in the greek mythology) can hear their songs.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    At gym fit body

No hindi pa, medyo chubby pa ako nun, yun kasama namin na male model yun ang nag-convince sa kin mag-gym coz all the girls that were with us were only interested in him. That was the time when I felt so much inferiority. Tapos ginawa lang ako driver, na sarili ko pa sasakyan at binayaran ko pa hotel villa namin.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    heto pa istorya, alam nyo ba ang batlag falls in tanay? located siya up river ng daranak falls.

it was decades ago that we had an overnight stay at the place with the barkada. there goes the warning again that there's a 'charming' white lady roaming around during midnight. don't be lured with her charm or you're dead.
    eh maloko 'tong isa kong kasama, sige lang magpakita sya akin at makakatikim sya ng hinahanap nya! wala kami nakita, natakot yata dun sa kasama ko
    pity the care taker who kept asking for repent with the alleged charming white lady but the macho guy kept on with his pang-aalaska.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    The sierra madre falls are connected to an ancient cave system na pag pumasok ka dun puwede ka lumabas sa grand canyon or sa mt. Everest