New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    ang german engineering hnd lang sa kotse , kahit sa ibang bagay tlga ganda pagkagawa nila. Nung WW2 may kasabihan diba , ang german tanks konti lang pero matibay. Ang american tanks marami pero mahina )

kahit yung laptop ko ngayon na made in germany Fujitsu-Siemens ang tibay sobra. Nung bumili kasi ako laptop nakita ko yung mga acer , toshiba , mac (made in china) etc may feeling na "something is not right" Flawless tlga yung pag design wala ni isang button or crease na out of place kahit millimeters. Talo pa ng germany ang made in japan seriously.

Pag magttrabaho ka sa germany ibang usapan na yan hahaha. Super strict ang superiors mo at mataas ang racial discrimination

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Ich liebe Deutschland

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005

In the business I know they're in,- they have a thousand and one processes.... And they think they're the best!

Nightmare!

19.7K:boxing1:

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kumusta naman yung german brands na meron factory sa china? matigas pa rin yung bakal na gamit nila?

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Germans are perfectionists!!! they rather keep their products sa shelves if not proven strong and durable. kanya lang, my experience are their products are bulky and heavy.
    totoo bang they have the highest IQ among all the races in the world?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

In the business I know they're in,- they have a thousand and one processes.... And they think they're the best!

Nightmare!

19.7K:boxing1:
    My German uncle is renovating their house... man it's taking sooo long with all the streamlining and whatever they're doing. Pero yeah, if he gets it done it's done pretty well and done right.

When we had a E36 BMW before, the engine bay actually was simpler to look at and even doing minor things like removing the air filter and changing a light bulb was easier and one need no be a contortionist to reach for and pull things out.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    meron bang german products na assembled ni china?

8. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    meron bang german products na assembled ni china?
    BMW may planta sa China

9. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    ^mas mura kasi ang labor sa china ;)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

10. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

eh bakit mahal pa rin BMW?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Questions on German Engineering